Legalization in Florida

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by sometypeofway, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #41 Sgtstadanko707, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    I can tell your crazy becuse I said non of that
    What market do you think that is will be booming. The pharmasutical industries becuse that is where mmj in fl is headed.
    Sorry to burst your smoke cloude but you won't be growing shit in Florida. But hey I bet you already new this. To funny. Ore uniformed voters.

The proposed constitutional amendment would not allow people to grow their own. Cultivation and distribution would be restricted to state-regulated dispensaries.
    A petition to allow medical marijuana in Florida is now available for signing - but don't bother stocking up on fertilizer and grow lights.

The decision - which reflects a growing trend in medical marijuana states - was part legal and part strategic, said Miami political consultant Ben Pollara, campaign manager for the initiative.

This is now they control and eliminate the compatetion at the same time.
    This is just another terrible joke of a MJ bill

2. You must have missed the part where I said I would be likely jumping ship. Since your reading comprehension and composition is shit I'll take it in stride that it likely reflects your stupidity, fatalistic and assumptions thinking. Leave it at thinking I'm crazy, I have nothing else to say to you.

3. Sarg is a troll.
    Its official dude. Check his posts. He grows in his backyard, yet talks shit about how bad Cali is and every other state trying to make it out of the infant stages of prohibition. Str8 troll that dude. Sad the mods have not kicked these guys out of here yet.....

4. Oh he read the part where you leave state and come back to start a MMJ empire. Good luck with that. If you mean you're moving to Uruguay to grow for $1/g for big pharma, your plan is feasible at least.

5. Homogenized thought or you are not welcome! Cause cannabis makes you more open minded....LOL!

6. its gonna take a long time im afraid. The southern states are notorious for their biased claims and their close mindedness when given facts.

7. You have been reported. The mods will decide if you will be banned. Take care.

8. Ouch. You're hurting my feeling.

9. @MunchiesMan78 I actually signed one of the petitions for this fairly recently. There was a man with documentation sitting outside of the local post office and to every person that passed he would say "Would you like to sign this petition for medical marijuana in Florida?". He was very polite, informative, and not overly aggressive about his initial approach- so I saw a lot of people stopping to sign or listen to what he had to say. 
    Keep in mind I live in a (fairly) small maritime community with a really large 50+ community (but also 3 zoned high schools with 2000+ kids each). Most of the local students were at least accepting of medical marijuana- it was the older generations that took me by surprise (we have a lot of conservative people here)... but a lot of them seemed to understand the medicinal benefits and that it wasn't as bad as it's made out to be. 

So I'm surprised that Florida's come so far
    , but at the same time I'm not. The change was very gradual and then very sudden (likely as a result of the recent legislative changes elsewhere).

10. ^^^ Well, as long as they're polite about ripping this away from the everyday man, then its OK.

11. @[member="Vicious"] don't worry about the Trolls, simply put in their language, "ain't nobody got time for that."  :bongin:

12. Like Venitia, I have had no problems with overly-aggressive signature collectors. Every time I have signed a petition, no matter what the subject, the person was polite!

Are all of you members of PUFMM or other legalization groups? I know for a fact that PUFMM is very active- I sent them a copy of my List a couple years ago and I still get (almost daily) invites to meetings all over Florida (I'm in California).

And laws CAN be amended! New conditions are being added to existing MMJ laws in other states, but you have to "get your foot in the door" first! The new MMJ laws passed are likely to be restrictive and will leave us discontented. But we can change them! It is simpler to amend a law than to get a new one passed!

Now if you just sit around like a bunch of dumb clucks, you will be stuck with laws you absolutely hate! Have any of you written a single politician about your views on cannabis? They aren't mind-readers!  Every email is considered to be the "voice" of 10 voters. Every snail-mail letter speaks for 100 voters. And if you are mad, or happy, enough to call, you become the voice of 1000 voters!  :eek: 

A couple clicks here- http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml - will get you their info!

Have you bothered to reply in any of the local news articles on cannabis (or conditions it can treat)? Those retirees (who are the most likely to vote NO on cannabis laws) could turn out to be best allies! :eek:  They need to know that cannabis is perfect for them! An easy to grow medicinal herb that lowers blood pressure, eases pain, prevents the complications of diabetes, and works better than Aricept at slowing Alzheimers*? What's not to love?

But most of them don't know what cannabis can do for them! It is up to us to educate Florida's senior citizens! They have the time to read all those comments and do, we just have to make them! Heck, I even comment in cannabis articles from the Philippines and South Africa, as well as any state in the US! Cannabis is not a local issue, or a state issue-  it is a WORLD issue!

The laws against cannabis are wrong! So are you going to sit back and be that stereotypic, apathetic stoner? Or are you going to actually DO SOMETHING? I'm one of "thems that's doing", join me! :yay:

Granny 

*Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's      (news - 2006)   http://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/news/20061006/marijuana-may-slow-alzheimers

â€œTHC blocks an enzyme called acetylcholinesterase, which speeds the formation of amyloid plaque in the brains of people with Alzheimer's disease. The Alzheimer's drugs Aricept and Cognex work by blocking acetylcholinesterase. When tested at DOUBLE the concentration of THC, Aricept blocked plaque formation only 22% as well as THC, and Cognex blocked plaque formation only 7% as well as THC.”  

So if Aricept works, then THC works better! If THC doesn't work, then Aricept is a huge medical fraud being pulled off by Big Pharma! You can't have it both ways!

13. Just sent a well written letter, hope it arrives safely :yay:

14. in ref to trolling?!
    am I on the same page as u?

15. I think so... not sure what you mean buff  :confused_2:

16. are u calling me a troll? cause I am just trying to help, if that is trolling then I'll be on my way.. Idiot.  :hide:

17. sorry, u said u sent a letter...I guess im trying to get in ur business. I was wondering if the letter u sent was in reference to the trolls. my bad if im off ur intended subject.

noooooooooooooo not u dude. have u seen this thread. its not hard to find out who the real trolls are bro.

18. Sent a letter to the white house, in response to Granny @[member="Storm Crow"]  :bongin:

19. lol good stuff. :smoke: