DAMN DANTE....

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SkinnyDude, Jan 26, 2014.

Just reading this post answered a couple questions i had in mind about how to view good and evil. I like how you refereed to yourself as an observer of the light and dark, not an actual participant in that so called war. I can tell that you are on a level that im trying to reach, and i appreciate you sharing your knowledge with me bro. "I think the time we are living in is a definitive moment in making or breaking mankind."  My thoughts exactly. "Don't get too caught up in it. Conspiracy is a vicious cycle of delusion and mistrust. Worry about progressing in every aspect of the word." Your Advice will be heeded my brother.

O, and the reason i called you brother is i feel that way. I fell that the people on this roc (no matter color,size, etc) are my family. Brothers, Sisters, Mothers, and Fathers. And im blac, so the bro thing is just what i do lol 

2. #22 Vicious, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Don't take my words on how to view it. There is too much to misunderstand which has already happened. I meant that there is no cookie cutter light or dark. I can't even say it's gray because it puts it on a spectrum. Form your own opinions, find your own truths. War implies light is against dark. Positive and negative co-exist within both Chaos and Law while retaining balance. Good and Evil only exist when being observed and judged. The spectrum is more than linear.

If our Souls are energy manifested I believe we will recycle through the collective consciousness or Origin. If we are the sole product of chemical reactions, we may simply stop existing after death. However even then we have trace energy left that will continue to exist until entropy. Regardless we are already dead, being born and making every possible decision and bearing every possible outcome simultaneously. We're simply at one part in the movie and each branching choice has multiple ends. This is my untestable unoriginal hypothesis from years of psychology and physics with ideas bugging me like free choice and consciousness. Believing it is a way to self rationalize the unknown and a personal conflict. I made a occult paranormal thread in Pandora's Box years ago where I was on more of a spiritual kick talking about astral, dimensions and the such but now I find myself much more science rooted and neutral on theology. There may be truth in it but it is my truth that is ever changing, which is why I say not to adopt it.

Don't get caught up on it though because that is not the reality we experience now and only perusing it is escapism unless you are a true scholar. We are Human and with error. This species will never know world peace, it's a pipe dream since we are worldly and limited. Accepting that will make life a lot easier.

3. If you want to see a shiton of stuff like this, check out the secret world.  Obviously it has some straight up gaming but the three main alliances are the templars, illuminati, and the dragons.  Ofc it's based on writings in general so some shit is quite a bit more far fetched, but whos to really say?
    These things would fall within some of the quests and the world itself of the game.