2014 Uks Outdoor Guerilla Grows - Epic-Adventures... Round 2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by billyeye101, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #1 billyeye101, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014

-Size of pots and ground in ft

-Adding compost, amendments or going organic? please name and let us know

-Strains

-Photos or Autos

-How many hrs of direct sunlight does all your plots get

-Germinating/Starting them off Indoors Or Outdoors

-Females/Regs let us know

-What's the Date for your Plant Out Time April/May etc

-If Topping/Lst then please let us know

-Let us know of your height per plants in time so we can compare plants together

-Slug Protection/Rabbit & Deer Protection let us know what your plans are to fight off the nature that loves our weeds
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so the time is now to get out and pre prep all ya plots or go out and start finding some if you haven't done so already. :ey:

​
    I will start with mine as always lol :bongin:
     ​
    2014 hear we go.​
     ​
    Plot 1
    Will house 19 autos and some hacks and 3photos, treated clay soil lined beds.
     ​
    Plot 2
    Will house 70 and ground is clay so had to work at it for ages, photos, hacks, autos.​

Plot 3
    Will house 40+ photos, auto, hacks, nice loamy soil here so not much work is needed in the soil.​
     ​
    Plot 4
    Will house 40+ autos and some hacks, soil is the best at this plot, so rich and dark.​
     ​

My Seed Collection
    05 Trainwreck - Fems
    04 Marocs - Fems
    14 Purple Marocs - Fems
    10 KC Mangos - Regs
    17 Apple Jacks - Regs
    24 AHP (F2) x DG - Regs
    10 Highland Gold (Scottish x Hp2 x Killerskunk X Ahp x Dg) - Regs
    05 Northern Lights - Autos
    02 Somango - Autos
    10 BB x RD - Autos?
    28 Lowryder F2s - Autos
    12 Royaldane x Typhoon - Fems
     ​
     ​
    Will add more info as time goes on :bongin:
     ​
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. #2 smither123, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Nice spike, lovely to see you again ;) I'm finding a different location at the moment which will be nearer and more hidden than last time. I have 3 bag seeds and might buy some autos. I'll fill out the form once I have everything sorted.;) Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk

Yeah man i wasn't going to do another journal this season but fuck it, lets do it all over again peeeeeeeeeeeeps :yay:

Hope ya find a nice plot, 1 or 2 is good to have. autos & photos would be your best bet.

Bagseeds are good man :metal:

4. Imagine if all of your seeds get at least an ounce your gonna have a sh*t load of weed man, good luck on the outdoors I'm still trying to find somewhere

Haha i wish man we'll see though... hope you find a Plot soon bro.

Here's Plot 3 Patch 1 done.
    View attachment 133339
    View attachment 133340
    View attachment 133341

Enjoy mofos :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

6. [quote name="spike_weed" post="19447655" timestamp="1391278138"]Haha i wish man we'll see though... hope you find a Plot soon bro.Here's Plot 3 Patch 1 done.Enjoy mofos :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:[/quote]I'm jealous, round my area it's just houses, schools, university, loads of traffic and a loads a hooded youths, it's hopeless tbh how far you gotta travel to your plots mate ?

7. #7 billyeye101, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014

Well Plot 3 above is in walking distance from home. Like 25mins.

Plot 4 & Plot 2 are 40mins walking distance

Plot 1 is like over an hr walking but i cycle to this 1 mainly

Plot 5 is like 50mins walking but i cycle to this 1 as well.

Hope that helped lol

My town is like yours but i'm on the out skirts of my town, near the country lol just fields and trees and small woody areas like Plot 3 is at.

Hahaha when i was at Plot 3 you can hear dogs behind me as theirs houses like 10000yards away & you can hear ppl shouting at their dogs n all... and i can hear traffic all the time at most plots, Plot 1 is real quite.

8. #8 smither123, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    I found a perfect plot, its perfect apart from its surround by raspberry bushes. Just afraid someone might come picking them in June/September. Very doubt they would find it but.. It would be perfect for autoflowers.Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk

Look for tracks to them as is winter and i found my old track to plot 2 proper noticeable

10. [quote name="spike_weed" post="19453100" timestamp="1391364600"]Look for tracks to them as is winter and i found my old track to plot 2 proper noticeable[/quote]Okay, ill look. Would you recommend any auto flower seeds to grow outside in the uk? Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk

11. #11 billyeye101, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014

Onyx stay real small but takes 12wks

Dinafem got some nice autos which actual work for us.

Try autos from Female Seeds web site

12. [quote name="spike_weed" post="19459237" timestamp="1391457704"]Onyx stay real small but takes 12wksDinafem got some nice autos which actual work for us.Try autos from Female Seeds web site[/quote]I'm trying to find one which yields big. Auto northern light yields 30 - 120 grams . That's quite tempting. Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk

13. #13 smither123, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Went exploring the place which i thought was going to be good.. It was very bait. I've looked everywhere around my location.. There is only one more spot i will look. Its a graveyard and some woods.. :( spooky... uploadfromtaptalk1391531267365.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1391531280657.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1391531289393.jpg Any tips on how to look?Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk

14. #14 billyeye101, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014

Like them bushes in that last picture right at the back... crawl inside there and when your roughly 3metres in .. start clearing a patch... mine all looked like over grown bushes and trees lol

NL Auto is a good 1 to have... grabbing them again this season.

15. [quote name="spike_weed" post="19464196" timestamp="1391534566"]Like them bushes in that last picture right at the back... crawl inside there and when your roughly 3metres in .. start clearing a patch... mine all looked like over grown bushes and trees lolNL Auto is a good 1 to have... grabbing them again this season.[/quote]The only problem with that is i might be lacking sun light?Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk

16. [quote name="spike_weed" post="19451392" timestamp="1391325690"]Well Plot 3 above is in walking distance from home. Like 25mins.Plot 4 & Plot 2 are 40mins walking distancePlot 1 is like over an hr walking but i cycle to this 1 mainlyPlot 5 is like 50mins walking but i cycle to this 1 as well.Hope that helped lolMy town is like yours but i'm on the out skirts of my town, near the country lol just fields and trees and small woody areas like Plot 3 is at.Hahaha when i was at Plot 3 you can hear dogs behind me as theirs houses like 10000yards away & you can hear ppl shouting at their dogs n all... and i can hear traffic all the time at most plots, Plot 1 is real quite.[/quote]Yeah thanks abunch man, any woodlands near mine is too risky all used for shooting and all the other crap so it sucks

17. I think i may of found one place. The bushes should of grown and have more vegetation by april / may time, correct? Also its very windy and wet at the moment. What do you guys think of this place? uploadfromtaptalk1391617334631.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1391617347704.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1391617362593.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1391617388034.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1391617397702.jpg

Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk

18. Hi all, this is my first foray into the adventure....

51 degrees North...

Starting small, germinating at home from mid-March with maybe 5 or so from a collection of 20 seeds (Skunk Special) hoping to plant in April.

Ground horrible and boggy so will be digging big holes, lining with copious gravel and then compost and covering with carpet and then backfilling with dirt from the dig-out.

Location *should* be ok, very very close to home, trees to one side (West) and stingers to the other so sunlight could be a problem, but I can access discretely without leaving a trail and can monitor the area remotely.  :)

Good luck all!

19. When the weathers better I'm going to go searching for places which get sun light in the woods. which is about 10 min walk. Hopefully ill find a stream and set up a watering system as well.

Sent from my W100 using Tapatalk