400 watt HPS closet autoflower grow NORTHERN LIGHTS BIG BUD

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by patchkid, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Shes looking real good.

2. looks great! I have a few at that stage now. I love autos, they can stay in the veg room. :)

3. Looking good
    I can't wait for my autos to get here. They are good for keeping you with a stash inbetween grows

The High Life

4. I think the skinny leaves is because its going into the stretch and is preparing for flower. I think the leaves produced from this point on will be skinny because the plant wants to let light get to the budsites its preparing.

A theroy, because mine all did that around maturity.

5. I think the skinny leaves is because its going into the stretch and is preparing for flower. I think the leaves produced from this point on will be skinny because the plant wants to let light get to the budsites its preparing.

A theroy, because mine all did that around maturity.

6. You ever think of doing a run with DWC?

7. guys what is going with her??? today she was in 65 degree weather for better part of the day and she has started wilting dramatically!!

what could this be from???

I just flushed her and soil is damp even on the top. this is a picture right after the flush and then a picture now. please help guys I'm worried lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1277572-400-watt-hps-closet-

8. U are overwatering
    Not giving the soil a chance to remotely dry between waterings and flushing jus added to the moisture

The High Life

9. From what i can see n read, she was good then u flushed, the temp was low and she wilted
    Either which way it goes she was over watered. Wait bout 3 to 4 days between watering and try to get your temps up.
    No need in flushing unless it's a nute prob or salt build up or it's close to harvest
    I had this same prob a few weeks back and did exactly what I'm tellin u to do....recovered in a couple days

The High Life

10. #60 patchkid, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014