DDPs first attempt

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DDP, Jan 24, 2014.

1. This is a journal of my first attempt at growing.  It is more for my own records so I can do better on my next attempt, but if anyone wants to comment or ask question, please feel free.

expanded clay balls size medium from Hydo shop 100 baht
    molases from Autaugau 50 baht
    worm casings from royal project

Start with 11 bag seeds from 3 grams of junk (lost about a gram after removing stems and leaves)

Put 11 seeds in small cup of water yesterday around 5pm. This morning it looks like a few of the seeds fell apart in the water.

Will mix up some soil later today, hope to find organic mulch soon.
    Hope to order Mars II LED light hood 1200w this weekend and pickup grow tent next week

2. I'm in I like watching grows. sub'd

3. 1:30 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390547145.062566.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. what size tent are you gonna be running?

5. I'm in Bangkok so options are very limited! I found a local one I think is about 3'X3'. If things go well I think I'll order a larger gorilla from the states and eat it on shipping and import duties. Use tithe gorilla for future flowering and keep smaller one for veg/clones.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Hmm, well this will be interesting... Only brand of organic potting soil isn't quite what I expected. Mostly nice soil with clumps of clay and this... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390550126.449976.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. if your worried about import taxes and sht find a good seamstress and have one custom made where you are works out cheaper .

8. that looks like coconut husk it's not bad for growing but has no nutritional value .

9. what size tent are you gonna be running?  [​IMG]

10. [quote name="ffjhgjhyfuyf" post="19397525" timestamp="1390565671"]what size tent are you gonna be running? [​IMG][/quote]I didn't measure it but I think it's about 3X3. I think it's only 5 feet tall but hope it's taller. I'll be running led lights so that should give me extra room over HPS.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. [quote name="Highly Medicated" post="19397346" timestamp="1390560007"]that looks like coconut husk it's not bad for growing but has no nutritional value .[/quote]Cool, good to know. thanks for the inputSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Mars 2 light company has GREAT customer service! It's god for a US based company where they think about customer service... But consider it's a Chinese company, I'm amazed!I was going to hand cary my lights from china next month and save shipping and imports, but they won't ship inside china out of fear of being copied. Ok, I'll eat the extra expense... Now if I could only get paypal to work... It's suck in a vicious circle and won't finish the transaction. Too bad the company won't just take a credit card number :(Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Well no sprouts yet. :(Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Soaked more seeds yesterday and planted in the tray... Let's try again

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392005978.473204.jpg well I got a sprout this morning. Strange part is it is be of the originals that I haven't watered in a long time.

16. Question: my sprout still has the seed hull stuck to its leaves. I GENTLY tried to remove it so the leaves can fully open but it's stuck. Should I just leave it alone?

It'll pop off. Give it a day or two and then try to pry it off gently again if it hasn't already come off. :)

18. Cool, thank you sir.

19. So I ordered some seeds from attitude yesterday and ordered 2 MarsII lights today. Having them delivered to my hotel here in china and save a bundle on shipping and import duties getting them back home!

Can't wait to get out of china!

20. Bloody hell! These things are bright! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392877991.603065.jpg