Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I ate something at a kids b-day party yesterday, just finished 2 hours of trimming of NYPD (new York power diesel) got a nice bowl of finger hash. pics tomorrow and the Jaguars kill me every week. thanks and I should be nice in a few minutes   

2. Looking forward to pics!

That game was fucking joke. I lost my voice screaming at the tv.

3. #163 SaltyWarDog, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Me too. I don't even know why I have seasons tickets, the tail gate before the game has been the best part the last 4 years.now with the no smoking on the concourse I can't even smoke anywhere now.

4. I'm sure you can smoke at the tailgate cuz that's the best time to smoke. You get there early then smoke something before people come.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

5. Yeah, the no smoking thing totally sucks. I was going to go the season ticket route until I found out NAS offers tickets for all home games for 20 bucks a peice. Hopefully ill be able to pick & choose the games I want to see this year at a reasonable price.

6. If RG3 had stay, the game probably wouldn't be a blowout.

Stoner Athlete

7. Guess whos b a k e d

New pickup today and the scrub didn't know the strain lol

the real super sand

Attached Files:

8. getting started again today, also sugar haze is right behind. the hash im going to get from the sugar leaves is thick

Attached Files:

9. Flash no flash some nice sativa to da lungs

the real super sand

Attached Files:

10. I haven't cured that NYPD yet but it is nice after having the shitty Flo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Any 1 around bellevew  fl 

12. Nice trees hard find shite like that in bellevew  fl  when u are new around here 

13. Is NYPD sour diesel?

Stoner Athlete

14. The place I got it from says a sativa mexicana and auroa Indica just has a diesel smell with lemon. F1 hybrid so I don't think has any relation directly

15. Two new pick ups. Both smoke pretty nice.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. They tax like crazy here. Lol but you can't beat a dealers price!  [​IMG]

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411865572.131273.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411865585.799179.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411865597.083326.jpg

I'm from FL also. I usually pay $45 a 1/8th and $15 a G, sometimes less if he gets it cheap enough. My dealer hooks me up pretty good tho. Threw me 1.5 G's of the diesel when I bought an 1/8th of purp.

18. GSC for 190 a zip along with the little nug of bubba kush

the real super sand

Attached Files:

19. Anybody in the Ocala area?