Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 23, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448411895.484754.jpg rosin making going on. Sweet leaf the mr nice guy is a giver I need to squash some GDPxNiceguy ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448411976.596865.jpg

2. Hell yeah buddy! Im down to 13 grams of the GDP. Not looking forward to running out of it. Although I did recently grab a lb of some equally tasty nug.

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448485914.008782.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448486042.604274.jpg
    Got the new quartz dish and dual ti nail form highly educated to help control my temps more until I get a dnail, my SSV just has to long of a whip. Also grabbed the Disney dab mat, this thing fits me to good.

Have a good holiday Floridians

4. Here's my current stash. Can't wait to get ripped & destroy some awesome food tomorrow. I hope all of you have a fantastic thanksgiving!

[​IMG]

5. Almost forgot. Here's a pic of some of the new stuff I've got up there.

[​IMG]

6. ^^Nice nugget(s). I wish I could find something close to that, just recently moved to Florida from NJ and I've been pretty underwhelmed by the quality of the nugs I've found. Not sure if it's just the area I moved to or what but it's damn hard to find a reliable seller around these parts, but I guess that's common when first settling down in a new location [​IMG]

7. #1347 Pro GMO 2, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
  8. yea, fl street bud = mids a lot of times tbh.

expect your bag to be colo/cali rejects.....years ago we got nice canadian stuff but they had a strike everyone lost $$$$ and started buying from out west ......youll come to find local grown is also not as good as it would be in most states....high humidity puts a beating on potency and general vigor.

9. john,
    Check out a thread on my homegrown over in the Harvest section the go to the smoke reports.

10. Salty & I just had a pretty wicked dab session.

[​IMG]

KILL!

11. quite the ride home

12. I don't think I would have made it. Dude, I was glued to the couch drooling in myself.

13. Yabba dabba do!

14. Going to Rockville again this year, pre sale on tickets today

15. Rockville?

16. concert

17. I'm so baked right now.... that is all.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Heys guys Down in tampa near harbour island for a week for vacation. wondering if anyone can help me pickup

19. if you get a chance throw up a pick of the cookies

20. Ill dooo it right meow