Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I PM you prior look at the time. Again, I'm sorry and will never do it again. If you guys will continue to let me have it just please delete or cancel my account.

Again: SORRY!!!! I will repost my sorry when I'm high to be more honest!!!

2. that shit is fire, smokes so good.

3. #1163 Sweet Leaf Junkie, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    Found some pretty cool old jars under a 100 year old home today. Id imagin they date somewhere between 1930-1950. Ill do a little more research when I have time. Cant wait to get them cleaned up, find some new lids, & get them stuffed with good herb.

[​IMG]

4. Looks great brother! Glad to see the quality popping it's head back up in our great state!

5. No one got anything new?

6. Perfect timing. Just grabbed this overpriced bud. None the less it's dank. Dankity dank indeed.

Attached Files:

7. Its not in Fl...yet.

Attached Files:

8. You moving here?

9. How do you like that space case?

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440240677.331739.jpg

Some of the stuff from sweet leaf at Disney. Love smoking on balconies

11. #1171 TheSuperApe, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2015
    It's the fucking best. Easily grinds multiple grams. Huge chamber. And collects nice Kief

12. I've haven't been smoking as much running around with My kids. I have to sneak smoke breaks in at Dis on the low

13. I've been smoking almost everyday since arriving in college. It's pretty fun so far!!

14. #1175 Sweet Leaf Junkie, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
    Enjoying some Sour Amnesia wrapped in a Blueberry Swisher with my freshly planted Creape Myrtles. Life is good.

[​IMG]

15. #1176 roobzinfl, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    Some decent greens picked up in the bradenton area. nothing to write home about (considering I moved here from cali). Just not the same out here, at least not in my circles. Of course I'm a 40 something old deadhead who doesn't get out much any more. I guess I can't complain too much but my dude is a tool also.... always trying to rip me off. Reminds me of Scotty P from we are the millers..... know what i'm sayin?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. They said it was girl scout cookies... I've seen better lol

Attached Files:

17. Decent shadder n crum

Attached Files:

18. Anyone located in the gainesville area? just moved here from jacksonville so finding bud is such a pain.

19. Dry as a bone in these parts as of late....