Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Nothing special in nwf lately.

2. #1122 SaltyWarDog, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    Cali and Denver not shipping since it's in low seasons, September everyone will have too much. i pay 950 a QP, what kind of communist shit is that

3. That explains why it seems like I just have local outdoor grown. Still pretty good, but not the dank I need.

I can't even find someone to sell me a qp... Small timing motherfuckers around here.

4. The reefer gods have blessed me with a LB of killer. I'll update with some photos later. [​IMG]

5. yea seen one guy trying to get 350 oz the other day lol

def ready for light deps to come down.

6. yup, that summertime slowdown...

7. is it just me or is the app not working for anyone else? Cant upload photos on my phone browser & its getting annoying.

Hopefully it picks up for everyone else soon. A metric shit ton showed up in Jax yesterday from out west.

8. yea apps are down, they just did the website so it was next

9. Well damn, hopefully it gets up and running soon. It's pain in the ass using the browser.

10. Here's what im currently working with.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. When we meeting up lol

12. Just acquired. Panhandle.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438441621.869314.jpg

13. Soooo.....When can I buy you a beer lol

14. You're a sweet heart! My beer club member ship just ran out, feel free to PM me your credit card info and I'll renew my subscription!![​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

16. I was around Dicks sporting goods and ran into Ozzy Osborne the sweet leaf junkie himself. I now have two O's

17. My Florida brethren, yall are slackin'

Still smoking on this tasty treat!

[​IMG]

18. Any 'connects' in Naples, FL? 34114 zip code, flew in from NC. Looking for some good green for the this new scene!

19. try not to blatantly asked for weed on a web forum

20. I hear Ozzy Osborne has that fyaaaaa