Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Not bad for mids :)

2. You're still holding a grudge over calling you out in that thread? lol
    But hey at least you haven't posted there anymore

3. I ended up in Amelia, the bar scene is pretty cool! Cheers man!

4. It's nice and quite up there. If I go to Jax beach today ill post what intersection. I usually go north a little away from the large crowd. Got a emperador cone, I was talking like a 20's gangsta for a few hours

Attached Files:

5. #1085 Deca, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    Damn, cant believe all these FLA niggas paying 15 a g for some ok-loud.
    Im from Pinellas and Ive never payed 15 a g or more than 110 a half O, and so you dumb ass niggas know bud gets cheaper the more you buy, if the guy's giving you 2gs for 20 you should be paying 60-65 a q and 110-120 a half at least, maybe 100. Not to be haughty just tryin to spread some knowledge.

6. Oh man you guys, been too long.
    My phone is broken so haven't been on in a while.
    I build myself a new piece, so that's new.
    I have had trouble comin by bud as my plug quit on me, so I have had to do sketchy shit for bud (copping in parking lots and going to random ass hoods and shit).

But I did pick up some killer OG at a shell the other day, it was so fire. He threw me this massive nug for the 10, (Probably 1.1-1.2) and it lasted me almost a week.

7. My boy used to sell for 15/g but he would get me for 10/g
    I paid 45 for an 1/8th once, but it was Blue Crack (Green dream, just different pheno's in the mix)

8. Thanks for spreading the knowledge, chief..

9. You floridians(lol) sure know how to party! Last night was an all night party on the beach. Easily the best 4th of July. Cheers !
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436107518.013833.jpg

10. I'm days away from being out. I'm needing help in Jacksonville is there anyone?or place? where I might find Mr.Green, without having to comb the streets.

11. Head to the bars bro, I found some last night and I'm not far from Jacksonville atm.

12. #1093 Sweet Leaf Junkie, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    Finally, some serious smoke!  Grabbed a QP of this God's Gift, it's one of my all time favorites & this batch is the best yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Good to see ya. What u holding

14. I'll start posting pics tonight ;)

15. Some bubba kush and then made into rosin for 710 today ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436570369.414300.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436570435.045457.jpg

Attached Files:

16. What's up broski, its been awhile man. How you been?

17. #1099 Vanimal, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
    My guy just got some Sour D. I'll probably be picking up a half oz in the next few days.

18. Don't think that's allowed to be mentioned on the forum^ just a heads up