Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sorry about that guys I've been working after school and then when I get home I have to do my hw. If I can't post tonight I will tomorrow because I have a day off.

Stay High, Stay Lifted

3. The free grinder I got! Other pics coming later. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429792036.796474.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429792076.371717.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429792090.357305.jpg

Stay High, Stay Lifted

4. This is a Florida thread.... /fail

5. Is it just swfl or is mango kush prominent on the other coast too? All sorts of heady shit comes through here but no matter what over the years mango has always been available

6. Mango Kush was only available recently here, but it does seem everyone always has the same shit. It was sour D a few months ago, then it was mango kush, then it was blue dream, then it was game changer, and now it's sour D again. It does seem that mango is more prominent here.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. The Cannabis cup in Amsterdam has been moved to Negril Jamaica. 90% chance im going, love the islands, weed is relaxed there and then the cup 

8. Bud, just the usual mids but it smells pretty nice and it was trimmed really well. I'll see how it smokes. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429843460.990558.jpg

Stay High, Stay Lifted

9. The little bong. Glass on glass which is nice. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429843553.044071.jpg

Stay High, Stay Lifted

10. #870 beenstoned, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  11. Yes it is! I'm about to go pack up a fat bowl right now. I'll let you guys know how it hits and if the bud is any good. I rolled up a joint too to try out the new grinder.

Stay High, Stay Lifted

12. #872 beenstoned, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
    Edit:Totally take a rip shot of that.

This is my 1 week old glass.

New glass is just so freaking great. Also got some nice oil recently.

Attached Files:

13. Anyone know what ounces of Top shelf 710 going for on the east coast ( Broward, palm beach county, dade).

14. i dont think id call what floats around top shelf but ive gotten it for as low as 575 and a high as 950.

15. sounds right I've only seen 800-1000 but Just squish some buds and make rosin

16. Its a west coast florida thing...thats just what they cash crop over there...just like SE florida still has the old school ghost OG all the time

17. Damn, I need to go to SE.
    I am on the west coast, that is probably why

About to get some bud, will post pic as soon as I get it

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429917484.271630.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429917515.057769.jpg
    This is what I got for $20

I made cannabutter with the rest, there was about two of those bags at first ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429917584.680306.jpg

FL Genetics coming soon!

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429918516.107890.jpg
    Just freezing

FL Genetics coming soon!

20. #880 Rattlesnake Bob, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    whatup guys hows everyone been

edit: zips of top shelf dewaxed nugrun are going for 1k give or take but thats for the super hyped strains like glue, cookies, gelato etc.... that being said you can usually find some green crack or whatever that's just as well made for 6-9

i would say that mango is probably the most prevalent strain in florida, as well. i have a love hate relationship with it