who still watches the shows the loved as children, and if so what are they?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by quantumhaze, Jan 22, 2014.

1. [quote name="foxforcefive" post="19388499" timestamp="1390437853"]I watched South Park, Family Guy, The Simpsons as a kid, and I still watch the fuck out of them all (don't watch new Family Guy episodes though, only oldies. I think my fellow FG fans know what I mean.)[/quote]I don't get that I think seasons one and two weren't great, the middle seasons were the best but the new ones are still good

2. Not gonna lie, I still watch Pokemon sometimes. That recent "Origins" special was sick! I'm also a huge Dragon Ball fan as my username might imply. I got DBZ open in another tab currently. Haha

3. My roommate has all DBZ episodes through the Buu saga. That was a big part of my summer haha. Deliver pizzas, come home, spark up a bowl with the roomie and start where we left off. Lol, I'm watching Superman: The Animated Series at the time. Oh, and I'm 22. Fuck it.

4. honestly i think watching cartoons are one of the best things you can do high.  They are usually not very hard to keep up with in terms of following the story, so you can just sit back, relax and be spoon fed entertainment.  

5. Yeah, by oldies I mean more like season 3, 4, 5, etc. To me, season 8 was the last good season.

6. #26 Kris Benwa, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    I still watch Dragon Ball Z, Family Guy (I agree new episodes suck), King of The Hill, Spongebob, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens and wrestling. Wrestling is some of the most awesome shit high I get really fucking into it. One of my favotite TNA matches to watch high is Monster's Ball 2 Don West's screaming is hilarious but also adds to the match.

7. Most were mentioned. One that I plan to go back and re-watch is Boy Meets World. Will probably check out Girl Meets World when it starts airing.

8. [quote name="foxforcefive" post="19390032" timestamp="1390453588"]Yeah, by oldies I mean more like season 3, 4, 5, etc. To me, season 8 was the last good season.[/quote]I dunno they've definitely peaked but there's still some fuckin funny shit going on

9. Spongebob
    Tom & Jerry
    Family Guy
    Looney Toons
    Boys Meets World
    Saved by the bell
    Dexter's Lab
    Scooby Doo
    The Flintstones
    Cow & Chicken
    Martin
    Fresh Prince of Bel Air
    Wayans Bros
    Cosby Show
    In Living Color
    Rugrats
    Kenan & Kel
    MGM Cartoons
    Hey Arnold
    Malcolm in the Middle

10. People sleep on King of the Hill, one of the best shows ever in my opinion. 

11. #31 Deleted member 42976, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    DBZ
    Rocko's Modern Life
    Aaahhh Real Monsters
    Initial D
    He-Man & The Masters of the Universe

12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaMo4k7iG7s

13. when i watched KOTH as a teen, i was just laughing at the tractors and propane and hank's unbearable pride.  Looking back at the episodes now, i can see that they actually had some real lessons and the series was much more of a drama.

14. Friends
    Fresh Prince

15. pokemon and fresh prince. fuck yeah

16. It's been a while, but DBZ and naruto are both shows I could kick back and watch as I grew up. Just gets me thinking about the past and how quickly time flies by.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #37 grass man420, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    i watch most of teh old shows for teh nostalgia value.

what's with andy
    dbz/db gt/ orgiinal dragonball
    pokemon
    disney movies
    etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5XTIS5iMZA

18. i watch most of teh old shows for teh nostalgia value.

what's with andy
    dbz/db gt/ orgiinal dragonball
    pokemon
    disney movies
    etc

19. Defiently! How can you know where you are going, if you forget where you are from!

I still watch DBZ everynow and then and a few others! 

20. *Static Shock
    Goosebumps
    Are You Afraid of the Dark
    Pokemon
    DBZ
    Naruto 
    Futurama 
    Anything 90's Nickelodeon 
    Toonami