The UFO Phenomenon - What do you believe?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Marx, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Fuck ufos

2. Driving illegally I suppose?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Seen good footage from NASA cams, weird shit indeed.
    Personally have never witnessed anything but do believe that alien life is possible and that the many UFO sightings must either be classified military vehicles or alien spacecraft.

4. I wouldnt believe they exist if i hadnt saw one...I was walking to a friends one night out in the country and it was one of those night you could see all the stars and the sky looked like the whole galaxy...I was just stairing up and noticed this neon green light with a green tail on it waaaay out in space...I just thought it was an asteroid or something until it came to a dead stop for a second and then took off at like a ninety degree angle and disappeared..dont know what it was but it was flying and unidentified

5. #45 I Toke Alone, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    What's this I hear about some huge craft detected on the moon?

6. Thought we had something. Looks like a false alarm though. :smoke:

7. Seriously? That fucking bums me out cuz I remember seeing some link on here last night but I fell asleep before I read it. I was going to get blazed and read that tonight.

8. No, what I meant was that I was a passenger.

9. That may have been the one I posted. It had me excited too. Then I found out that they tend to sensationalize. :smoke:

10. gt you

11. #51 I Toke Alone, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Yeah. Man, I look forward to the day when there's some huge alien visit and the government's can't deny it anymore.