Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got 50 Paypal,what should I buy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiamondSupply, Jan 21, 2014.

1. I have 50$ paypal and I have no idea what to buy with it.Im thinking of buying like smoking accessories,which one?Cheap dry herb vaporizer?Grinder,dont need one,rolling papers im fine.Now Blades,help me find what to buy. Shipping needs to be included,Thanks!Sent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Grinder,it is so convenient and takes so much less time. That and J-Rollers besides not being able to roll fatties 👎Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Already have a grinder :/ papers are on the list !

4. glass pipe off of etsy

5. Coffe grinders if you wanna collect kief like crazy. You could also stock up on lighters and hemp wick. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. An mp3 player

7. Transfer the $50 paypal money into your bank account..? That way you don't have to spend it on anything. Save it

8. A smoke buddyYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

9. See if they got any nice-ass bongs on eBay. Homie I know bought a bong for $60 and that shit hits smooth. Think Imma take another rip of that glass piece  :bongin: