What did you bake/cook?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by BlazedCannabis, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Sure!!!

I can't give my dough out. But this is jut as perfect!!!!

3 packages of pillsbury biscuit dough. That's 12oz

1/2 sugar

1 1/2 brown sugar

1/2 mayo

2 tsp cinn

Less then 1/2 tsp nutmeg (goes so far)

Pan with hole in the middle (angle cake and pound cake tub pan)

Take the dough and make balls. Small ones. Roll in bowl with mix for each ball. Then drop ball into pan. Make sure pan is sprayed a LOT!

Ten inch pan..
    Take the extra mix and put in a pan on stove.. Mix the rest with the mayo!!! Heat it. Don't carmelize.. Add less then 1/2 stick butter..

Now your balls are already in pan. Lol.. Take mayo mix and put all over. Put in over with (a pan to catch food under it) very important. It will rise and some will come off. I Lear it in till the tip is brown. Take it out and use a knife to look through the balls to see if it's cooked. Hurry take it out and flip it into a plate? Fast! Take the melted juice in the middle that's filling with gew, take a spoon and scoop and put into top of bread. This part you have to be fast about. Or it will sick to the pan. And the gew will be in the middle..

There you go!

2. I love making French macaroons!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. i cooked some chanterelles with a tiny bit of red onion and a couple of handfuls of kale, in butter.

so fucking dank, and everything but the onion was found locally. and when i say found, i don't mean bought.

4. Homemade greek yogurt, topped with homemade strawberry jam. 
    greek yogurt.jpg

Oven roasted chicken leg quarter, roasted garlic mashed potatoes topped with sauteed mushrooms, steamed asparagus and garlic bread.
    Oven roasted ckn leg qtr.jpg

5. #107 The Rolling Stoner, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    My brain.

Edit: Can't take photo as of now.

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406582886.617955.jpg Mom dukes always made me this for my birthday. Chocolate pistachio cake. Finally learned to make it

Doctor said I need a backiotomy