Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chance of a drug test in 4 days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biigdiirty, Jan 21, 2014.

1. #1 biigdiirty, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    so i smoked for 2 weeks straight not heavy just 2 j's a  day luckily last Thursday i decided to go on a t break today i got a call from  in n out burger for a job interview usually interviews go with drug test so what can i do to strengthen my chances of passing
    i only drink water hardly coke or anything else and lately ive been drinking it like a madman 
    i workout 5 days a week  and don't have much body fat  but what else can i do 

2. I have a feeling a fast food place will not drug test you

but if they do you are probably screwed

3. put someones clean pee in a clean emty elmers glue bottle and tape it to your leg. or they might just give you a mouth swab. in that case just use mouth wash alot for the next for days.