Just saw a UFO (video included)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J2THERAGE, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Hey Blades,
    Literally just saw two UFOs in my Portland area while coming home from work. When the first one appeared,  I was driving and couldn't get a good angle while driving and it faded away but when the second one appeared I couldn't believe my eyes and had to pull over and get a video. It was moving at a weird rate; definitely not a plane and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a satellite based on it's motions. It was silent and also it just faded away eventually but I swear there was one in the distance still barely visible. It was creepy as hell just glowing with what looked to be other colors within it but they light was mainly an orange color. I kid you not I saw similar lights on New Years Ever that were in somewhat of the same area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJLoP8XrNZQ&feature=youtu.be

Any suggestions on what this could be? Has anyone seen similar things or am I just trippin out

2. ...Sasquatch and a UFO?

3. Its a Paper hot air balloon.

4. #4 Slick_Rick, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    [quote name="J2THERAGE" post="19373005" timestamp="1390199102"]Hey Blades,Literally just saw two UFOs in my Portland area while coming home from work. When the first one appeared, I was driving and couldn't get a good angle while driving and it faded away but when the second one appeared I couldn't believe my eyes and had to pull over and get a video. It was moving at a weird rate; definitely not a plane and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a satellite based on it's motions. It was silent and also it just faded away eventually but I swear there was one in the distance still barely visible. It was creepy as hell just glowing with what looked to be other colors within it but they light was mainly an orange color. I kid you not I saw similar lights on New Years Ever that were in somewhat of the same area.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJLoP8XrNZQ&feature=youtu.beAny suggestions on what this could be? Has anyone seen similar things or am I just trippin out[/quote]That's fucked up yo, I was just typing in a thread about seeing somethin like this haha. http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1276160-CREEPY-SHITSo I guess you aren't alone. But I was creeped the fuck out when it happened. (Like 3 years ago)Edit to snoop dog: the one I saw was way too big and covered a lot of distance in a little amount of time, just saying in case you read mine. Not disputing anything. :stoned:

5. HOLY FUCK! I have pictures of the same thing, 3 weeks ago in canada Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. Damn, where's a telescope when you need one?

7. [quote name="furittus" post="19373153" timestamp="1390202131"]HOLY FUCK! I have pictures of the same thing, 3 weeks ago in canada Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I wonder what it is? Did your lights fade away or zoom away or what. Also I am curious...where in Canada are you from? I was born in Vancouver BCSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I hope that wasn't too high-powered of a laser (0:10), some poor night pilot probably got blinded for a few seconds.

9. #9 MapleOnMyBelly, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Don't worry, it's only the government spying on you.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. [quote name="J2THERAGE" post="19373280" timestamp="1390205375"]I wonder what it is? Did your lights fade away or zoom away or what. Also I am curious...where in Canada are you from? I was born in Vancouver BCSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] saskatchewan, didnt notice much movement but it was bright as hell. Never saw it again though. A couple years back seen the same thing, but it was diamond shaped and changed colorsSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Are you sayin that I used a laser to film that shit? No dude this was an orange glowing orb that eventually faded away.

12. #12 AMX-002, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    Ive seen orange orbs like this beforeSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Its mars reflecting light from the sun. Debunked. NEXT

14. [quote name="J2THERAGE" post="19375809" timestamp="1390253984"]Are you sayin that I used a laser to film that shit? No dude this was an orange glowing orb that eventually faded away.[/quote]He means the green laser that can be seen at :10. It shines against the sign idk why you had one.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Probably a military drone. Although at points it seems to just hover, then jump with an extreme speed. Then again, I don't doubt the capabilities of theAmerican military anymore. Sent from my anus.

that is glare from my camera

17. [quote name="J2THERAGE" post="19393781" timestamp="1390514843"]that is glare from my camera[/quote] yeah right!

18. Yeah that could be a paper hot air balloon. But I saw something that was blue and I was stoned and it was following me. It also had a red blinking light. I thaught it was a police drone. It turned out that this trippy ass hippy guy owns it and he was controlling it in a near by parking lot.

19. More than likely, the chinese latern business. We came out of a store once and me and a buddy and seen some and paused to confirm they werent UFOs since hes seen quite a few LEGIT ones...

The way you can tell its these for sure is if they are close they slowly rise up..otherwise if far in the distance then just linger then eventually fade out or dim...and dont really move position at all.

The orange orbs that are ufos will move left to right and or shoot across and obviously are just a "float object" lingering.

20. I've seen an orange orb before.  It was quite large and moving against the wind, my whole family saw it.