PRs organic garden of weed and other living things

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Pink, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I really do understand it, I just miss him when something happens.  Like his baby sister graduating and his brother's first baby or second or third.  I can't help it, I'm a mom.  :cry:  :laughing:

Enjoy making your men happy Pink, I'm heading out to go turn some compost, it's almost pleasant here in the desert today.  Hubby wants pork chops and fried potatoes for dinner :eek: At least it's easy.  :yay:

2. Hey Pakalolo, you just described me bro. lol I do halloween as Tommy Chong or Wolfman Jack.
    I bet there are lots of us old long haired hippies at an event of this size.

Twas Ever Thus!

I'm sure there is. :ey:

I don't do Halloween anymore. I've become more of a recluse as I get older. I like where I live and it's not as much fun to be in crowds. But I've never been to Hempfest so I need to attend one in my lifetime. I've decided this year is it.

I'm sure there are points in time in both of our laps around the sun that we have traveled similar paths. I've kept what I considered the good parts of my hippie lifestyle and carried them through to this day. As Jimi Hendrix sang, "but I'm gonna wave my freak flag high". Well not as high as I used to.

4. you rock PAK!

5. I don't see a whole lotta updating going on in here either. :poke: :laughing: :bolt:

6. Hey!  We met Jason Mraz at the mall in Hollywood.  It was a couple years ago.  We were on the top floor at Victoria Secret and noticed a crown forming down below.  I thought my daughter was going over the rail.  He is a very nice young man.  He was there for a couple hours signing autographs.  If not for the smog and people, I wouldn't mind living in Hollywood, it's really fun.  I don't get star struck, they are regular people just like us, most of them anyway. 

:wave:

7. finally in cali,hawaii was nice for a small time being haha

8. good shit!... try the ''saijo'' persimmon...gotta have faith,this past winter was random but the el nino pattern should smooth things out, it will never get that cold in a long time to come hopefully but i ill be careful on what i wish for  :cool: ,....you know what i mean gypsie  haha

9. #950 Al Swearengen, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    hey Pinky, hope life is treating you well and the plants and kids are growing strong! :)

10. ^^ What he said!!

11. are ya out there Pinky?...hope all is well.

12. PR wanted me to let ya'll know,  she is fine, all is well but the computer got broken by a child and she isn't able to repair it just yet and maybe not for awhile.  
    It was good to read all you guys goings on and stuff again.  Hope you are all happy, wealthy and healthy.  PR and I wish you the best ever of everything.

13. Good to see you around Faye!

^^ What he said! 

*lol*

Hi Pink & Faye.

j

15. PR:

i'm being a worrier..

all ok over there?

16. PR stil having comp issues.. but doing as well as can be.

she says high to all...

17. :wave: PinkLady

Thanx Adub

18. Sooooo she's still gone? I just wanted to stop by with :love:
    Super lemon haze is doing very well...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Love, love, love love....

19. ^^ "very well"? Cmon Smoke, that girls is gorgeous!!