Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you had to choose one strain and one strain only, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by irish_texan, Jan 18, 2014.

1. I came in here to say definitely not chem dawg or maui wowie. Those have been my last 2 buys and leave much to be desired for me in the world of cannabis. I would pick white widow.

2. anything that smells like a christmas tree

3. #23 Twistedweather, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    at this moment 

GranDaddy Purple-indica ............or  Blue Dream-hybrid     

4. its a toss up between blue dream and kali mist

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Official Sour Diesel from nyc 

6. Silver Haze with no hesitation.

7. #27 TCUB, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    oops, wrong thread

8. Sweet island skunk, hands downSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Cinderella 99 FTW

10. Either a hybrid of Jack Herer or White Widow.

In fact, favorite strain to date is Penny Wise. It was about %11 THC and %10 CBD. FUCK. YES.  :hello:  

It tasted and smelled just like Jack Herer (from the Jack the Ripper genetics), and fuggin got me couch locked stoned like White Widow. It was literally a combination of my two favorite strains and their highs, even though it wasn't haha.  :metal: 

11. [quote name="Paulalee" post="19379919" timestamp="1390316079"]Maui wowwie. Havent gotten that in a while ... In the dfw. :([/quote]I'm in DFW too, got some maui wowie that my friend brought back, it was so beautiful. And after smoking two one-hitters of my 2 grams, it got stolen. Seriously, wtf kind of a stoner steals another stoners weed? Not cool, man.

12. Fack m
    Fack m8. Let me get your numbero. Need to spread my connection, im tired of just same old fucking sweet island all day everyday.

Now thats something you would never hear a stoner say. You are the first to witness folks. Lol

13. [quote name="Paulalee" post="19384493" timestamp="1390369589"]Fack mFack m8. Let me get your numbero. Need to spread my connection, im tired of just same old fucking sweet island all day everyday.Now thats something you would never hear a stoner say. You are the first to witness folks. Lol[/quote]Unfortunately that was the last time I saw Maui Wowie. That's why I was so upset that it got stolen.

14. #34 The Architect, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    [​IMG]
    \nStrain Name: Dr. Grinspoon
    \nGrade: A
    \nType: 100% Pure Heirloom Sativa
    \nLooks: The plant has a distinct flowering pattern that makes it a standout in the garden. The pure sativa heritage means Dr. Grinspoon forms long twig-like branches with the buds loosely strung popcorn style along the willowy stems. As the plants mature, they begin to fill gaps between bud sites, but the buds remain distinct rather than gathering into one large flower. Yields are moderate with harvests up to 350 grams per square meter.
    \nSmell: The aroma has the tropical-floral elements expected of an island sativa, but there is also a distinct lemon-herbal sumac smell. These notes are carried through in flavor
    \nTaste: Delivering a light lemon tang and a touch of honeyed earthiness.
    \nEffects: This strain's clarity will be manna for the true aficionado. Dr. Grinspoon has a pleasant entry into the high, inviting a blissful and expansive mood that enhances compassion and provokes intellectual insights.
    \nPotency: 18-25%
    \nReviewed by: Barneys Farm Seed Co.
    \nGood Strain For: A daytime smoke or for long evenings with friends, intimate conversations, and deep enjoyment. Given the heightened awareness it encourages, it is less suitable right before retiring for sleep. The effects of Dr. Grinspoon taper off gradually, leaving one as clearheaded at finish as they were at the outset, only quite possibly with a host of new ideas and pleasant experiences to remember.
    \n\nSource

15. [quote name="The Architect" post="19400689" timestamp="1390608625"][​IMG]Strain Name: Dr. GrinspoonGrade: AType: 100% Pure Heirloom SativaLooks: The plant has a distinct flowering pattern that makes it a standout in the garden. The pure sativa heritage means Dr. Grinspoon forms long twig-like branches with the buds loosely strung popcorn style along the willowy stems. As the plants mature, they begin to fill gaps between bud sites, but the buds remain distinct rather than gathering into one large flower. Yields are moderate with harvests up to 350 grams per square meter.Smell: The aroma has the tropical-floral elements expected of an island sativa, but there is also a distinct lemon-herbal sumac smell. These notes are carried through in flavorTaste: Delivering a light lemon tang and a touch of honeyed earthiness.Effects: This strain's clarity will be manna for the true aficionado. Dr. Grinspoon has a pleasant entry into the high, inviting a blissful and expansive mood that enhances compassion and provokes intellectual insights.Potency: 18-25%Reviewed by: Barneys Farm Seed Co.Good Strain For: A daytime smoke or for long evenings with friends, intimate conversations, and deep enjoyment. Given the heightened awareness it encourages, it is less suitable right before retiring for sleep. The effects of Dr. Grinspoon taper off gradually, leaving one as clearheaded at finish as they were at the outset, only quite possibly with a host of new ideas and pleasant experiences to remember.Source[/quote]This sounds like EXACTLY the kind of weed that I LOVE. Pure Sativa?! Incredibly clear-headed high?! Where can I find this strain?!

16. Attitude Seeds, where you can find any strain.

17. OG kush, or maybe critical 47

18. #38 Michio Kaku, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    It's a tie for me.. between Arjan's Ultra Haze #3 and Y Griega  :bongin:
    I love me some PSD, Purple Haze, and Jack 47 though!!

19. agent orange no doubt. the single most delicious/ euphoric strain ive ever had 

20. Blue dreams a personal favourite, nothing can beat the unique smell and intense high!