Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you had to choose one strain and one strain only, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by irish_texan, Jan 18, 2014.

1. #1 irish_texan, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    If you could only have access to one strain, and were never able to have any other kind of weed, what would your number one strain be? And is it a Sativa or an Indica?What is your absolute favorite strain of all time?

2. Probably a sativa and it would have to be Sour Diesel.

3. #3 Z42OM, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
  4. #4 irish_texan, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    [quote name="Tree Of Life" post="19364061" timestamp="1390071635"]Probably a sativa and it would have to be Sour Diesel.[/quote]I would pick a Sativa too. Honestly, I'm pretty sure I would take Maui Wowie, but I've never tried Durban Poison, Jack Herer, or Dr. Grinspoon, and I hear those are really good too.
    Laughing Buddha looks like exactly my kind of bud. I'll have to add that to my list of ones to try.

5. I love being couch locked.. hmm idk white rhino?

6. I got an ounce of big bud once, and it was hands down the best weed I've smoked

7. Chemdawg. 

8. That's really fucking hard, but I guess I'd choose a heavy indica, because sleep is what keeps me sane.

Maybe Black Domina or any OG strain.

If I could pick only two strains: Arjan's Haze and OG Kush.

9. Strain Name: Jack Flash
    Type: Hybrid – Indica Dominant
    Looks: Soft but dense buds. Very frosted, lightly covered in light orange hairs. The buds look a little bit bubbly.
    Smell: Very spicy scent that just barely burns the nose if you take a big inhale of it.
    Taste: If you can imagine a fruity cake batter (uncooked) then that pretty accurately describes the flavor here.
    Effects: The buzz for this bud comes on hard and fast. Eye movements slow down slightly. This is another very relaxing buzz. It feels like waves of relaxation are radiating down through my body from my head. Slight body euphorics, with small tingling sensations all over my body. This is an exceptionally good body high, compared to some other indicas that I've reviewed in the past. Thought processes seem to be slightly slowed as the high wears on, but definitely not to the point that I am not functional.
    Potency: Effects lasted 1.5 – 2.5 hours

10. All time favorite strain - Death Star 

11. The mostly sativa Sour Diesel from reserva privada. Out of all the strains i've gotten or grown, that was hand down the hardest hitting weed I've had yet.

12. White gold, huge Crystal covered light green buds. great flavor and potent. I gave 10 clones to my step son in Seattle and he turned that starter crop into a small fortune.

13. I also wouldn't mind only smoking White Widow for the rest of my life. 

14. Umm...

Surprise me.

15. OG Kush no doubt. And not the fake shit. Only Humboldt county grown.Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

16. White widow please !

17. #18 BigBabyLegs1203, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    It would have to be an indica and an og for me. Ill go with larry og

18. I have smoked more sour diesel thn anything else because it's what's around where I'm from and it's what I have grown to like

19. Maui wowwie. Havent gotten that in a while ... In the dfw. :(