USA just hit another first down Missouri to legalize.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Weedology, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Yeah they just delayed it to 2016 not too long ago blah

2. #42 Galaxy420, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    yeah man we are a bunch of sentient meat bags but we really need the planet to keep us grounded,(and so our kids can experience this)  not to many other planets like it near by so... 
    You have DMT in your brain so you experience your own self made/prescribed psychedelics every night when you sleep and the hallucinatory agent DMT stored in your brain is released when you die so you go out in a mega trip- some people do anyway. believe me God knows about chemicals and how to trip - he created the trip. DMT is found in most other living objects on the planet so we are all tripping in our own way.

may I offer to you seed banks.. you can order your cannabis seeds and grow to them your own liking.  take time to study the affects and the strains, they have funny names. I personally am found of Mandala seeds and their genetics. good luck

3. Man i'd take you up on it but i am renting in a place that they always are coming in my apartment so growing is not an option for me.... i just need to find someone to buy from you know? what's the mandala like? And yeah I hear you bro about the chemicals naturally stored within us.,  Like God knew when he made this stuff that it would be good for us.

Granny, if only you could write up reports like this on wasteful military spending or corporate bailouts. Well maybe you can? Haha.

5. After I get cannabis legal, I will be looking for a new cause! Who ever I decide to "pick on" next, better watch out! lol

Granny