Top 3 games you want to see remade in HD

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by AGoldenRaider, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Gta vice city Ratchet & clank Jak & dexter 90's 🍁 😙💨🍃🍂

2. Timesplitters 2
    Syphon Filter 2
    The Warriors

I second these three.

4. Medal of honor
    pokemon
    Metroid

5. Majoras Mask
    Lord of The Rings: Third Age
    Original Super Smash Bros.

6. Any of the Spyro games from PS 1

7. Ocarina of time was remade in HD Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. By looking at the abover users avatar (P7m3r) I would really really like to see a remake of Super Mario 64 and no not on  a handheld.

9. 1080p not that 3DS crap

10. 1.) Ocarina of Time

2.) Phantasy Star Online

3.) Super Mario Sunshine

11. Ocarina of Time. Would be epic. :metal:

12. Startropics.

13. Zombies are my neighborsSent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Origional super mario brothers
    Zelda ocarina of time
    Ultima online

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. damn i thought i was the only one who knew what time splitters 2 was
    Epic game. One of the origional fps map making games
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Kingdom Hearts MVP BaseballStar Wars battlefrontSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Ghouls 'n Ghosts, but with much bigger stages, new armors.  Imagine this:  Alchemist armor- Enables you to combine weapons.  (molotov cocktail+ Spear= Flaming spear, etc)  Keep arthur, though Maximo is cool enough to take his place.

The Megaman Zero series (Minus ZX, fuck capcom for that one) remade with beautiful sprites.  Use the team that did the pixel work for Mega Man 8, and Megaman X4-X6 (x6 is a bad example though, haha that game sucked ass)

Uniracers! --  Simply remake the game, minus the animations that resemble that lame disney animated short.  A similar game for the n64 is "iggy's wreckin' balls".  They had a brilliant racing system, and i want to see this return.  Could you imagine 4-player mode, Uniracers gets so freaking intense sometimes, especially when you're closing in, and the finish line is near.

R-Type through R-Type III  (you'll notice i prefer frustratingly difficult games, lol) 

This was a fantastic game, had wonderful music, and very neat stages.  Makes all the other side-scrolling shooters look like shit.

A Sequel to X-men Children of the atom.  (not counting marvel super heroes, MVC, or the other "VS" games)

There are some badass characters from X-men that should have been added from day one:

Omega Sentinel (Karima shapandar), Mr Sinister, Maggot, there are so many badass X-men characters that go unused.  AND BRING BACK CYCLOPS.  Playable En-Sabah-Nur (prehistory Apocalypse)

Im just one single fucking person and i came up with all that.

18. Ff3 has been redone, just an FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Oh my god. Halo 2 please.

That game is where all my fun happened as a child.

20. Yeah, as a POS IOS game.  Fuck square.