Top 3 games you want to see remade in HD

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by AGoldenRaider, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Zelda Ocarina of Time
    Final Fantasy VII
    Quake II

2. Majora's Mask

That's all I got.

3. MediEvil

4. FF 7

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. FF8 Chrono Trigger

6. That would be my second zelda choice.  Great game

Sadly it will never happen.  Square Enix is too stubborn to listen to virtually every final fantasy fan who requested for an HD remake.  They can't bear the thought of a 17 year old remade game outshining their past few failures.  There's an article where their director or producer (i forget which one) stated this specifically.  Just stfu and make it!

7. square-enix would probably ruin it anyway. i don't have much faith in them anymore.

8. Final Fantasy VII already dammit, gonna tease us 9 years ago then not deliver. maybe on PS4 ;)

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy

and ummmm.... tough choice picking just 3.. ummmm.... mother fucking Champions of Norrath

i enjoy my rpgs :laughing:

9. FF7Grandia 2.... Idk what else lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Gta 3 for ps3. Gimme three copies

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

11. San andresSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. any of the soul reavers (fuck you square enix)

FF7 (again...fuck you)

breath of fire 3

13. Final fantasy VI -- but not in 3d.  Updated with beautiful skilled large-scale animated pixel art!  Imagine the possibilities!

Hire the pixel artists that worked on SNK's metal slug series!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiDUHe6a22E

This game is old as hell, and still looks beautiful, has wonderful animation, and the attention to detail is just impeccable.  FFVI is probably the most steam-punk of 'em all.

AND NO FUCKING DLC BULLSHIT.

14. Final Fantasy 6

Star Ocean - The 2nd Story

Ogre Battle : March Of The Black Queen

<3

15. #15 9xKitsun3, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    + an extra 60 hours of gameplay and story! level cap increase, and new playable characters (leo raising from the grave? ;)  a reformed kefca after you kick the crazy out of his azz? )

if  when i get crazy rich i take it upon myself to redo this masterpiece or make it into a truly amazing film. withall the actors closely resembling the videogame characters. at a length of about 3 hours, or maybe even a trilogy.

"square-enix would probably ruin it anyway. i don't have much faith in them anymore."
    ^ Square was awesome. epic. when enix came into the picture everything went down hill... terrible merger.
    Atlas and Square would have been so damn amazing though!
    Square-Atlas
    Atlas-Square

16. #16 bipola, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Silent Hill 1
    San Andreas
    No Mercy (with a mixture of new and old wrestlers, same gameplay style as original and new match types etc.)

17. Xenogears.
    Xenogears.
    Xenogears.

There is already a 3DS remake being made right now. A Wii U remake would be too much to ask for I guess.

Hell yeah son. This game had the greatest final level in all of video games. It was literally 5x longer and more intense than any of the previous levels.

Super Metroid
    Metal Slug (all in one HD compilation)
    System Shock 2

19. Thrasher Skate and Destroy
    Dino Crises 2
    Resident Evil 3 but with the new aiming system and the shop from RE4

20. Ocarina of Time
    Metal Gear Solid
    Legacy of Kain: Defiance

Those were the first three to come to mind. My prayers were already answered when they released the remix for Kingdom Hearts. :confused_2: