Hallucinations I have

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokinRD, Jan 17, 2014.

1. I don't get paranoid dude. I know for a fact I will live a normal life. I don't need any help. The only help I have is mary-jane :)

2. I hallucinate from psychosis. You need to get checked out or tested. There's a few they can do for these issues. I wouldn't suggest going straight on meds if it's not a problem sober but if you push this or try psychedelics you could cause your mind to snap and this will be your reality. Be careful. Smoking bud may not be for you.

Need anything more or have questions PM me.

3. this happened to a friend of mine.  At first i didn't believe her but she started describing her life and I had a strong feeling she was telling the truth.

Just take a break for now.  Could get worse if you aren't careful.

4. Guy's Im not complaining out all this so idk why you keep telling me to take a break or quit. Im okay with all this, I just wanted to tell you and see what youd say about it.. I wasnt expecting everyone telling me Im covered in madness or a schizo..

5. Everyone's just looking out for you. If you ended up actually having schizophrenia you might not be fine with the hallucinations in the long run. Many schizophrenics commit suicide Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. I know they are and thats okay, but I know I dont have schizophrenia xD. having those visions doesnt mean I do.

7. Maybe you're a marked one Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. This would be perfect for a horror film

make a selection, you can choose more than one.

• [X] you have a mental disorder and only noticed it when you smoked pot
    • [X] you are an anti mj/mmj troll that has some other anti mj/mmj trolls signed up to gc to back you up...  those religious zealot nut job groups have done this before.

:bongin:  mj dosn't cause people to see shit...so I choose both...

10. Pcp? LolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. TC, weed isn't for you and frankly if you do something stupid like kill someone because of your hallucinations (not because of the pot,) you deserve everything coming to you. 

Sorry. 

12. #52 IvGotMilk, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Man weed doesn't make hallucinations appear from nowhere, it's more like things will be distorted. Like the wall will seem like it's rippling like water, that kind of stuff. If you're seeing detailed hallucinations of fucked up shit, that's the weed amplifying part of YOUR mind. You either have a crazy and detailed imagination (sounds likely) or there is some kind of disorder in your mentality. I would like to think it's the first one.

Also is it like you're seeing these things happen before your eyes? Or is it happening inside your mind and you're picturing it mentally?

13. Lol Im sittin here thinking I wish I was that high...fuck man when Im really high Im the same way,I hear voices calling my name multiple times and I see Dark figures in robes walking through my kitchen and when I follow them they disappear but still whisper in my ear several times however it sounds like a female voice taunting me calling my name again and again crazy high man.Lol maybe its me but I love being that high lmao

You can hallucinate from many conditions.

15. Holy fuck. People, im ok with this. Atleast Im not thinking of that shit ever single time I smoke. 

16. Hahaha xD, Im not going to kill people.. I wouldnt be able to enjoy pot anymore.

17. Fuck man same here xD, and even when im not stoned Ill hear voices.. But then again, im sure my house is actually haunted and I feel like im always being followed my an entity..

18. Ya your house ain't haunted lol. i've been there. You're just a lil crazy

19. Actually sir, it is. I won't go into a big story or what ever but it is. And how you know if it were or not? lol you can't so dont make false accusations.

20. Because i thought my house was haunted as a kid turns out it was all hallucinations as far as i can tell. Sorry to break it to ya lol.