Hallucinations I have

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokinRD, Jan 17, 2014.

well obviously staring blankly in their direction.

I understand this happens when you smoke, might be tripping yourself out. but regardless, doesn't sound like you should smoke.. 

That's not one of the reasons this site exists.

2. It wouldnt matter if I starred at them or the opposite way I would of still had it. And why would I have to not smoke anymore? There just hallucinations, and only happen maybe once or twice a month. And Ive seen other hallucination posts are here even though they might not be as fucked up as mine but still. Were all tokers.

youre saying you'll blatantly hallucinate turning around and seeing this while still being facing a corner?
    i think you have problems bud.

Hallucinating isn't something to take lightly, especially when smoking weed.
    Marijuana isn't meant to make you hallucinate. 
    When you're having such fucked visions, as an experienced toker, and i've dabbled in many hallucinogens,

I'm saying this as a precaution, don't make these things permanent.

4. My friend and I were watching tv when we smoked last week, and apperently he saw the car on tv break apart into all of its smaller parts ( like on how its made) and then go right back together. Nothing on the levelbyou had but it was a hallucination on weed lol

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

5. Well once bad things actually start happening to me like if madness starts consuming me in a way then Ill stop. Until then these are just visions. In a way im not a normal average person. I have more good hallucinations than fucked up ones. I dont talk to myself while having these but just watch them as if a movie is in front of me. And I agree with you purple haha.

6. I mean, I have pretty big imagination, but I've never had a serious hallucination on weed (did get fucked up on spice (hallucinations, shaking, muscle spasms, loss of conciousness, physical pain) once when I was a newb and had no idea how real ganja looked like), even with humongous imagination I don't understand how could your thoughts actually transform into what you're seeing. Like seriously, the weed has to be laced or it has to be something extremely rare, if it's not a mental disorder. Weed just doesn't give that type of hallucinations under normal circumstances, no matter how big and wild your imagination is.

7. I worked in a psych unit for 3 years and experienced dealing with a whole variety of schizophrenia. This sounds like a residual subtype of schizophrenia, though I'm not a doctor so don't take my word for it.People with this type of schizophrenia can be completely out of their minds and need to be institutionalized whereas some people with this can lead normal lives. I think that all depends on if they believe what they see or are a bit more aware of it being not real like you. Here's a case: We had a woman brought into seclusion and she was freaking out because there was a demon in the corner of the room sitting there, watching her and she didn't want to get locked in.For this lady she believed what she saw. You on the other hand don't, and could probably live a normal life. Hopefully it doesn't become something you experience sober. Personally I would quit smoking marijuana.

8. Can I have what you're having? Even on shrooms I never experienced anything like that bro.

9. I am absolutely sure I can live a normal life. And again, what happens doesnt affect me one bit. It just happens and im okay with it. I dont get frightened or have an anxiety attack or anything harmfull. I love weed, I use it as a stress relieve and because I enjoy the head and body high. It relaxes m in many ways. I know for sure I dont have schizophrenia. And besides, itll appear for a few moments then go away the entire day. It only happens a couple times a month like I said. Nothing to big, just the things I see are fucked up lol. And the person say its laced, its not.. Its pure dank c:

10. #30 SmokinCautious, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Schizophrenia or Hypochondria, maybe a little of both."Toke like there's no tomorrow."

11. [quote name="TokinRD" post="19360174" timestamp="1390003434"]Guy's to be honest I don't think theres anything wrong with "me". Just my imagination.[/quote] I have a pretty vivid imagination as well. Just try to control itSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Go to Silent hill...

13. Man that's not normal. If I was you I would call a psychiatrist or therapist. Some people think I'm fucking crazy and I've never had anything happen like this. Even if it doesn't bother you, you shouldn't be hallucinating on weed. No spiritual unmentionables that I have done could even do that.

Are you on medication

14. Just kidding on previous comment :p

I'v see things out of the corner of my eyes when i'm high as fuck like a shadow or a figure then when i turn and focus it's gone. I think this is normal right? It doesn't happen often and i'v spoke to other tokers who get this.

To be on the safe side i would get checked out properly.

i don't want to indulge in a ridiculous conversation here but i do believe in 'more' , Mainly because i'm open minded and have the ability to Lucid dream/Astral Project. And when you can travel somewhere in a sleep state you have never been before and then go there in real life and know EXACTLY what it's going to look like before you have Physically been there. That makes you believe.

15. [quote name="Lipsmoker" post="19364308" timestamp="1390074505"]Just kidding on previous comment :pI'v see things out of the corner of my eyes when i'm high as fuck like a shadow or a figure then when i turn and focus it's gone. I think this is normal right? It doesn't happen often and i'v spoke to other tokers who get this.To be on the safe side i would get checked out properly.i don't want to indulge in a ridiculous conversation here but i do believe in 'more' , Mainly because i'm open minded and have the ability to Lucid dream/Astral Project. And when you can travel somewhere in a sleep state you have never been before and then go there in real life and know EXACTLY what it's going to look like before you have Physically been there. That makes you believe.[/quote]That's normalGoogle shadow people if you want nightmares.

16. So you see this in your head, or you actually SEE it? if it's the latter, then you should probably talk to a professional.

17. Like I actually see it, but its in a translucent type way. Everything that happens is translucent, not solid.

18. #38 homestarstoner, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    [quote name="TokinRD" post="19362653" timestamp="1390051804"]They just tell me that its kinda terrifying lol.[/quote]theres nothing wrong with you, bud. remember schizophrenia and shit are all made-up words to define an illness.but i wouldnt consider schizophrenia an illness. the hallucinations your seeing are all pineal gland DMT hallucinations. they arent just brain fuck-ups, what your seeing is your pineal gland catching glimpses of higher frequencies. its fucked because my buddy whos schizo cant wear watches because he literally puts out more charge than a normal person. he makes the hands speed up.some people can develop functioning pineal glands regardless of fluoride and toxins.the buddy of mine whos labelled as schizophrenic, he told me he can view reality from an outside perspective. he also says the hallucinations are similar to shrooms and LSD. reality just sorta dissolves to reveal the dark matter realmsSent from my iPhone.

19. Thank you for someone telling me something usefull.. I was even thinking it was because I recently started researching about DMT.

20. Sounds alot like some anxiety , when smoking especially sativa you tend to get very paranoid and Your mind starts thinking bad things will happen and you need to justify these thoughts ,however what you explain seems very extreme and I would talk to a a professional please dont take this lightly because if you do have some hidden psychotic disorder weed will only promote it and one day these visions cod happen in a sober date