How much money would you suck a penis for?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marscadet, Jan 16, 2014.

1.  I like how everyone says this, but ultimately uses these "debt notes".  :laughing:

2. I would go with 1,000,000,000,000 on the terms that I get to pick the guy, it can't be filmed, and can't have anyone else in the room. ~lesbian here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. 5-6 shots of grey goose before
    20-200,000 after.

4. At least $20k

5. probably around $1k, maybe less on the right day

6. about two fitty

7. Now I know how much to offer you guys

8. What other option is there? We would do anything to protect our people even if it meant slavery that is the godself sacrificing yourself for other people is what a man is made of

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

9. God is always with me. And for the last time I don't follow organized religion just the word. But you unbelievers wouldn't know anything about that

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

10. f funny you say no more no less but yet you give us a $50,000 price margin.

11. Some gay ass niggas on here lmfao

12. wish I was naive enough to believe :( must be comforting

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Learn how to survive without money.  It's difficult, but by no means impossible.  Options will always exist, and an industrial, opportunistic species like our own can live quite well without reliance on a government/mafia.   

14. yea and when people ask how you got all that money you can be the one to tell them you sucked a dick and then money will mean nothing anymore.

yea and when people ask how you got all that money you can be the one to tell them you sucked a dick and then money will mean nothing anymore.

15. when people ask how I got the money Imma tell them I inherited it, life insurance policy or something but I sure as hell wouldnt be tellin em I domed down some guys dick

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. 2.655.000 euros for buying a 1.000.000 penthouse,buying a nice car and a high-end pc with 500.000 euros,paying my mother's 155.000 bank loan and having around 40 bucks a day for the rest of my life.

I don't care if I'm filmed or not, why should I care I win because I get to live my life without the need to go to a job and do whatever I want wich is mostly to smoke weed and play videogames.

But if that is not possible I would settle for 155.000 euros and not being filmed or anyone finding out about it, nothing less.

Oh and the dick needs to be clean and healthy(I mean no disseases in case you can get one from sucking dick).

17. What the fuck....

Stonerrr

18. #239 Enigma, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    Honestly probably like 5 grand, buy another bike. 15-30 grand and a fifth of high end vodka to finish in my mouth, 700,000 if you wanna film.

19. #240 we trippy, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014