Minions of the Dark

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Nah I'm not worried one bit about taking that screen off.....I always beat the shit out of my plants.....they like it rough lol.

2. Nice looking grow smokes. That is one beauty of a screen..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Starting Minion City Diesel later today....Halox2 & Dark Goblin are taking off in Veg....will post pics when everything is in the dirt!

~Sundance~  :bongin:  :yummy:

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406327043.145873.jpg
    Mcd enjoying some SoNor-Cal sun.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406327085.429328.jpg
    Little goblin gods.

5. #948 Grows&Smokes, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Dude, I've never pulled a screen off before either....but my reasons for doing it all seemed to out-weight leaving it on there....I personally think they look better since I removed it......it enabled me to spread that canopy apart to get better light penetration to all the buds...it was too damn dense in my opinion....plus I like to pull and hang the entire plant when I harvest....more than likely I would have had to cut the screen off to accomplish that come harvest time.....and it also gave me better accessibility as far as lollypopping and clearing out a lot of the clutter...and like I said, I felt the screen did its job well....but there comes a time during the process where it becomes more of a burden than a help.....Im never shy about trying different strategies during any grow....I just look at what I have going and do whatever I feel can make it even better :)

And believe me....I hope I have the problem of such huge and heavy tops that they want to fall over....if that happens I'll deal with it then :) :wave:

6. [​IMG]

Here's she is tonight....not hurting one bit :bongin:

7. Looks to me that you got every thing under controll GnS, looks great.

8. #952 Grows&Smokes, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    Thanks major....good to see ya round brother :wave:

I gotta tell ya how much I'm digging this organic soil man...sure I did some training work on her but other than that she's been on criuse control....this is my second run in this soil mix so I did a few topdressings with compost & EWC but that took like 3 minutes to do each time...I also threw around 150 red wrigglers in my tote this go round....they've been in there for 2 months and are still going strong.

Wish I would've dome this years ago....no more buying soil for me :)

Have you grown any of SG's original DCD with the Blackwater yet Major?

I talked to iron and he said his finished up around 9 weeks....iron grows in coco though so I'd like to hear from an organic soil grower about how long she took to sweeten up....not sure it would be much different...just curious lol......If you havent or if anyone else has Id love to hear from you......Sticky Banana maybe?...your DCD buds looked awesome....frosty with fantastic coloring :eek:

I'll throw up another pick in a bit.

9. Got my hands on a few nocturnal beans, il be keeping the minions updated. :bongin:

CW

10. Nice get CW :)

11. #955 Grows&Smokes, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OK....here's a few pics of the DCD day 38 of 12/12.

Smells so sweet and the buds are hard as rocks :)

12. No I have not run them yet but I do have some beans. So many great strains to run so little room to run them.

This should be fun to watch. I don't think I have heard of any one that ran them that was not happy with it.

I will say every think that I have run from SG was top notch.

13. Even the herming Dark Lords were worth it. Not sure if it's possible, but it seems mine isn't doing it any more.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. Man that was awhile ago for my stoner brain but nine weeks sounds about right.

15. #959 Grows&Smokes, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Man that was only like 6 months ago right? :laughing: :bolt:

Just messing wit ya Sticky....thanks for the input...I kinda figured she'd finish up in a typical indica time frame....thanks again :)

16. :laughing: :laughing:  6 months, it was 6 weeks ago. :laughing: :laughing:  Oh wait I'm stoned again, it could have been 6 months ago. :laughing: :laughing: