Minions of the Dark

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Jan 16, 2014.

Not with that attitude you cant.

2. [quote name="seaf0ur" post="19352849" timestamp="1389900434"]Not with that attitude you cant.[/quote]http://youtu.be/SNR-Rlka_z8

3. #23 Sundance6758, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014

Oh alright....You got me.....I promise to raise HELL, bitch everybody out, post inappropriate content, "Cuss" & Play with myself (& plants)....Is that better? LOL   I mean I can do one or the other, but not both, nor compromise in "the middle"....

~Sunny in Colorado~  :bongin:  

EDIT:  WEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........I can fly!  LMAO!

4. [quote name="Sundance6758" post="19353010" timestamp="1389902673"]Oh alright....You got me.....I promise to raise HELL, bitch everybody out, post inappropriate content, "Cuss" & Play with myself (& plants)....Is that better? LOL I mean I can do one or the other, but not both, nor compromise in "the middle"....~Sunny in Colorado~ :bongin: EDIT: WEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........I can fly! LMAO![/quote]That's the sprit, what is a minion that doesn't raise any hell?..

5. #25 seaf0ur, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014

[​IMG]

a sad individual..... I prefer to cause a commotion....

6. I'm sub'ed. Nothing to show waiting for GQ and Noc to show their little heads out of the soil.

7. Just stopping in to say ill be around. I don't have room for more strains right now so nothing to show yet but in a couple months I'm gonna be pheno hunting for some nocturnal! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I posted there too. I can't see your pics...

I know you...don't trust her I, we're twins! Lmao

:smoke: y

9. good too see im not the only person with leaf damage and plant prob's..well not good but i feel better

I've never seen this person before....Do I know you????

~Sundance~   tsk-tsk, some people are just...just...Annoying! LOL   Aren't they? 

Ya, its no secret that I'm not perfect. :rolleyes:

12. #32 Sundance6758, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014

LOL   I was wondering what a "true minion" rebuttal would be to the original question..... :bongin:

~Sundown~

13. So what's everybody's setup like? Are hillbilly and I the only outdoor guys?

14. Subbed I gotta get me some of this goodness.HaGGarD

15. For me, I'm running a 4x10 veg room, Mylar and 1000w mh bare bulb. Flower room is 10x10, Mylar and 2000w mixed spectrum/bare bulb. Exhaust is being handled by opening a window @ -40*. LolDiy organic soil, hard pots @ 30, 20, 18, 5 & 3 gallon and 2 experimental hard/smart pots @ 7 & 15gMy main strain is BCBD GodBud, but I'm flowering 2 Goblin Queen phenos and one Goblin Girl. Plans for the year include insulating and heating my garage veg/flower room for next winter, start and maintain leaf mold and compost piles, source/gather natural local amendments, get my worm bin flowing, and set up hugelkulture containers and finding one of each of my SG strains to keep... :s sooo much work! Lol :)

I like your style! In true SG fashion too. :D

I modeled my grow after his setup as well.. 2000 mixed spectrum bare bulb. I got a portable ac cooling down the air in there, but its mostly on fan in the cooler months. I'm gonna upgrade to a mini split here soon. I really like how efficient some of them are, but I'll need a HVAC dude to come help me set it up. I can get a unit with recharged lines.. but I'm still on the fence about those.

I'm coco and H3ad formula with dabblings in soil here and there. 

17. So iron, are your lights on 240 or 110? Because if you are putting in a mini split you might need a new panel, and that be a good time to upgrade to 240 if your not already running that. Just a thought.

18. Subbed. Sup iron! :wave:

Yessir they are on 240. I ran a 100 amp sub panel into my spare bedroom.. every plug is on its own separate breaker, circulation fans included. I wanted to run enough plugs to never use an extension cord ever again and I still have lots of room to grow on the panel... I would say its prolly 30% full right now. :D

Hey CDubb whats goin on friend? Got a great setup goin in your thread! :smoking:

20. #40 Just_X, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
    Hell Yeah IrnHd :metal:

Thanks for bringing back the Darkness. That Dionysus looks luscious :yummy:

Glad you got your leak fixed.
    $1000.00 for a days work ain't bad at all.  shoulda been a plumber.....

My setup is a small box about 30'x30'x45"
    250W hps with (8) 42W CFL bulbs.

organic soil using promix/buffaloam

2-3 gal. pots

it's definitely tight in there so LST it is.

goblingirl about 10 days in.

Attached Files: