Ralph Lauren polo

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by NYCPIFFSTER, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I'm addicted to Ralph Lauren polo clothing. Who else have this problem? Shout out to all my LoHeads and LoLifes! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389850619.042242.jpg Elevate the mind. 🍁

2. I love Polo, such a classic. Gotta find other companies though. Jack Wills has some cool shit. Vineyard Vines. Burberry if you got cash to blow too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Burberry louis armani what uppp

swimming in money

4. #4 AlmightySosa, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
    I really enjoy Polo Ralph Lauren, my favorite item of Polo would have to be the Big pony Polo's

5. I used to love Ralph Lauren polo. Until I realized how badly I was getting swindled by a man. Paying just to wear his fuckin logo and name. Fuck him and every other designer

6. [quote name="paperplanes11" post="19849517" timestamp="1397485841"]I used to love Ralph Lauren polo. Until I realized how badly I was getting swindled by a man. Paying just to wear his fuckin logo and name. Fuck him and every other designer

LOL tell em why you mad!!

Elevate the mind. 🍁

7. [quote name="NYCPIFFSTER" post="19849544" timestamp="1397486454"][quote name="paperplanes11" post="19849517" timestamp="1397485841"]I used to love Ralph Lauren polo. Until I realized how badly I was getting swindled by a man. Paying just to wear his fuckin logo and name. Fuck him and every other designer

LOL tell em why you mad!!

Elevate the mind. 🍁[/quote]

Lol I'm not gonna lie I bought a t shirt and some jeans from the polo outlets last month but still I could rock a 10 dollar shirt and some old navy jeans and be just fine.

Just tryin to keeps it real

8. I live a LoLife.

Elevate the mind. 🍁

9. I think it's corny when your entire wardrobe consists of one brand..no offense to you tho, to each his own

I've never coughed after taking a hit 😁
    And my eyes never get red 😎
    #VisineWho ??

10. I've never coughed after taking a hit
    And my eyes never get red

11. I'm finally famous ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398765256.285167.jpg

12. I don't wear any Polo at the moment but I remember Polo being really popular growing up. I wanted to look extra crispy at school one year and I asked my parents for a Polo down jacket. haha. I also remember this shit being really popular at the time.
    [​IMG]
    That and Aqua De Gio would be the shit you wore at dances and to try and act more grown up than you really were. haha.

13. Polo blue was the shit

Polo black is nice too

14. I generally like to avoid wearing logos, like the other person here.  

The most annoying thing is the sports stuff, where you pay extra for a beer mug with a team's name on it.  It should be cheaper, with their name on it, or free.  

15. Lacoste all the way

16. Which one you like?  I have the original pour homme.  First night I got the Lacoste Eessential I dropped it and fucking shattered.

17. Yep the original pour homme is probably my fav from Lacoste.

18. Yeah it's got a great woody vanillaish smell too it.

19. my favorite top used to be a red polo cotton "sweat" top.  the only sweating i ever did in it was at the clubs.  wore their cologne for years and years.

20. I get 50% off from the Ralph Lauren site. I'm not complaining. #LoLifes

Elevate the mind. 🍁