cherry blossom

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 16, 2014.

1. #1 CrazyDaisy, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    18 hours worth of ink

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. where da pic at girl

3. I wanna see it! Where is?

4. wait... what happened?

5. Here you go

6. You look like you got some BOOTY lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Cool tat tooSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Bad ass art workSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Nice, but it seems like alot of time for the amount of work.

10. That is the most beautiful one i liked it, not an usual one something different.

11. Cherry blossom tattoos can be placed in various parts of the body. What matters is the size of the tattoo. For large tattoos, they can be placed on the back, on the ribs, on the shoulder and on both legs and arms. For smaller tattoos, it can be placed on the neck, on the ankle on the foot and on the side of the hand. These tattoos can be worn by both men and women however; some designs are specifically for women

• Like Like x 1
  12. I wounder how many smoke breaks are in there? I feel like that could easily be done in half the time.

• Like Like x 1
  13. gorgeous!!! I have been considering a cherry blossom tattoo just like that. I loveee yours!

• Like Like x 1
  14. how many tattoos do you got so far??

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hm, actually I have 5 now ;) but they are really small. I dream about something bigger. But for me it is too painful :(

16. Nice I have to many to count :smoke:

You should post yours

17. Nice I have to many to count :smoke:

You should post yours, do you have any piercings?