BB,BD,PE, Jack Frost in soil w/ HG 1K

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Chubbylove, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Dude, that is some serious grade A right there!

2. Thanks 3D, sure looks promising. I started brown bagging, this is Jack Frost, super fat.

Attached Files:

3. I finished last night. Forty one onions total, the runt PE yielded 6 zips of nuggs & 2 of lose bud. Jack was a new personal record, 10 nuggs & 3 lose bud, BB was 8 & 2 & I matched my last BD yield with 9 & 2. That's over 2lbs of solid nuggs off one 1K light.

First two pics are Jack, next is BB, then BD. Final pic is my stash jarred up, I had about a QP of GSC left over. I will remove the little pieces of paper from the jars the first time I burp them next week.

Thanks to everyone who has checked in, especially GtG. Not sure if I can do this again, but it will be late summer if I do.

Attached Files:

4. That is freakin fantastic!!  Great job!  They really bulked up even more than I expected.  I'm envious of your stash lol, and really stoked that you found my rambling posts to be somewhat helpful!

When you say not sure you can do this again, do you mean for the rest of the summer, or for the foreseeable future (few years)??  That'd really be a shame man.... You got skills!  If you decide to give it another run, and you wanna chat organics, homemade fertilizers, mixing your own soil, or whatever, you know where to find me lol.

Hope to see you around man, congrats!

5. I was looking for the 41 onions!! :D

Seriously though, that is a serious haul bro! That stash would last me a looooong time.

Thanks, foreseeable future, I can get another grow in before my card expires, but I have so much stash, I'll have to get creative to consume it all before Fall. Even still, I have a boy that will soon be a teen, so I'll need to take some time off during that period.

They're going to reform the medical laws here & that will most likely make it prohibitive to grow legally. I'll be around watching you organic guys, that is the direction I want to go.
     Thanks D, got the term from Nuggpuffer. I'm thinking I could make this last a year & just do this annually. I was helping out a buddy for a while, but he's full perpetual now, so it's all stash.

Attached Files: