HELP w/ perpetual harvest design for cancer patient

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by treemann, Jan 15, 2014.

1. I just got settled into my new home. It's a 3 bedroom 2 car garage single family and I wanted to get a perpetual harvest setup going, but I was a little confused. Me and my wife both have recommendations, mine for 25 and hers for 50, she is very sick with pancreatic cancer and the medicine aids her a lot. Most of this will be turned to concentrate and medibles.

Now, for my question. If I had a veg room, kept a few mothers, then a pre-flowering, and flowering room. 3 in total. With 25 plants in each room at any given time. What is my best bet to achieve 1.5 ounces per plant with this setup and be able to harvest a set of 25 as much as possible. I have access to strong genetics so that's not an issue.

I just want to be guided in the right direction before I invest in this. I'm curious as to know the amount of wattage I should have to achieve that goal, how long I should veg, etc. any insight anyone can provide is much appreciate. All opinions welcomed.

2. Mother plants are a waste...A week before you plan on moving your plants into flower take your clones and get them rooted and vegging around the same time you move your plants into flower. This is how to perform a perpetual.

If you want to harvest every month you just have two bud rooms or enough space to put 25 in one month, and another 25 in the next month and do it like that but its a lot more work. You would just take your clones a week before you move your plants into flower for each grouping or whatever.

3. As far as veg times, I would take my clones put them under super low wattage CFL bulb for a week or two to let them get rooted and growing, then veg for 5-6 weeks up until the flower room is empty then switch em over.