3 stage perpetual harvest Cannabis garden

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Cananinja, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Sorry to hear dude, good thing you've got a backup income source :)

2. #702 Cananinja, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    Thanks homie, lets grow together :)

3. The next generation

Attached Files:

4. A lil personal stash ready soon for ninja and I

Attached Files:

5. Looking scrumptious!

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's not about what happens to you, what really matters is what you do from then on. I applied everywhere I could and it paid off. Pee test passed yesrerday, my first day is this Monday. Someone is definitely looking out for me. Success means that no matter how many times you fall, you get up just once more. This new employment will allow me to take my practice to a new level. Let's get back to work.

7. #707 Cananinja, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    Side A has been stabilized and set to bloom one week ago. I'm still fighting the lovely gift I received a while back from a friend, but it's now under control and in remission. I will soon be replacing my ac unit for one that can handle the heat of three bare bulb 1Ks and let me drop my night temps in to the low 60s, further hindering the metabolism of the borg and giving me a little blue stripes on the kosher

Attached Files:

8. The seedling are getting some nice nodes, I'll be topping tomorrow or the day after.

C99 and Kosher clones coming a long real slow, but steady

Attached Files:

9. A lil something something

Attached Files:

10. Holy shit it's ready? Looks much better this run!! Good job

11. Curing... Need a tester

12. Will gladly assist :)

13. #713 Cananinja, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
    Well as most of you can tell I have not been very active lately. Truth is things are in Flux right now. The intent is to shut this thread down and start a new one once I figure out what will become of my life. Either way, things are going to get more exciting. Taking the last few steps towards a job that will literally change my life, even if that fails , I just started at a company that has the resources to take my hobby and passion up to new heights. I will post some pics soon of the two final runs here at the dream room. Lost even more friends than I made, but in the end the truth always surfaces, and no matter how good people pretended to be my friends , plastic always folds under steel. Realness is seen as offensive, and bullshit ass kissing is what people expect. Sorry ain't got time for that.

All I've got to say is that the people you are surrounded by now, are the same people you used to talk shit about to me.

Enough of a drunken rant. See you all soon

14. Love learning this

15. Greetings,

I'm in minnesota at the moment. Got that awesome job, I am now a quality engineer. Good things on the horizon. Stay tuned. I'll come back to cali to dismantle the grow room. The end is only the beggining. I will get that FDA certification.

16. While ninja is out training to do cock-push ups, ill try to occasionally post what going on in the temple. Here is the update on the cross ninja and i were hinting at. Started with 25 seedlings. I have eliminated them down to 4 female phenos. Keep in mind these pictures were taken a day ago which was the end of week 3 of flowering.

17. Forgot to add the pictures lol

Attached Files:

18. I see the like ninja what up? Plants look yummy!

19. Ok brief description: this one i'm calling X3 for now. This is so far the strongest structurally of my progeny. Leaves are a little wider then either of its parents. Its bud size for being at the end of week 3 is extraordinary. Resin production so far is medium heavy. The aroma has been evolving and changes almost daily.

Attached Files:

20. Sup 1220, I've been good bro how have you been?

Things have been a little hectic lately, so my grow has come almost to a stop.

Got big plans to set off soon, just really busy right now with a new job.