3 stage perpetual harvest Cannabis garden

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Cananinja, Jan 15, 2014.

1. 9 days today.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #42 BredForMeds, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    just remember growing good buds is harder then it looks..

another thing.. I been doing this for 10 years. I started using CFLS and T5s for vegging seedlings and clones.. and it saves money on electric.. and ontop of that keeps ur plants from Stretching HALF AS BAD COMPARED TO MH AND HPS

3. You don't even know it, but u helped me out lol. Keep up good work :) it nice to see a simple homemade grow room.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [quote name="BredForMeds" post="19409235" timestamp="1390745977"]just remember growing good buds is harder then it looks..another thing.. I been doing this for 10 years. I started using CFLS and T5s for vegging seedlings and clones.. and it saves money on electric.. and ontop of that keeps ur plants from Stretching HALF AS BAD COMPARED TO MH AND HPS[/quote]For sure, thanks for the advice. And yes, getting to the proficiency I now posses has been a journey filled with victories and loses. Not as noob as I may seem. Here is what I have finishing in my spare box. My apologies if I sound egotistical. Peace and herb to you my friend. I am however new to autos. Kinda freaked out about it. Any advice?Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. #45 Cananinja, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    [quote name="BredForMeds" post="19409235" timestamp="1390745977"]just remember growing good buds is harder then it looks..another thing.. I been doing this for 10 years. I started using CFLS and T5s for vegging seedlings and clones.. and it saves money on electric.. and ontop of that keeps ur plants from Stretching HALF AS BAD COMPARED TO MH AND HPS[/quote]I will buy some T5s for my veg chamber.. I do have my seedlings under T5s, but they are still stretching. Should I bring them closer to the lights?Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. #46 Cananinja, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    My autos were transplanted before any real risk to their development. Since I'm only using one of my lights and I need an extra 6/4" adapter, I've Jerry rigged the light air supply.Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. My Sugar Mango Ryder is a bit burned by the FFOF. She is already recovering.Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. #48 Cananinja, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014

Watch "Dank☆Grow room complete" on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEA3bIFxiJs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The shipment arrived

10. today

Attached Files:

11. Day 11

12. Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. pulling up my chair =]

14. Nice dude. Finally i will be able to see how the ideal 420 soil does. I want to see how their water only soil compares to tga's supersoil. Are you goin water only or adding nutes?

15. #55 Cananinja, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    No nutes, only the rhizostym that goes with it. I doing a heads up against house and garden coco line. Sure hope the product lives up to the hype. Going up against house and garden will be rough.

Attached Files:

16. It will be interesting to see what happens. It just seems weird to me. I couldn't find anything on google about how it does and the company came out of nowhere with ads on grasscity. The advertising did enough to catch my eye which is rare.

17. I wonder how advertising works here on GC. I doubt GC would promote something not reputable. I'm really digging the fact that they have the commitment to blatantly say it's for cannabis cultivation.

18. I agree with advertising as a cannabis product. Same with a couple nutrient lines i wouldn't mind trying like humbold. I was going to switch to organic for my next grow but i've been watching kyle kushman videos and he has me convinced on trying veganic. I'm sure gc wouldn't advertise something bad. I think the bonzai seeds they have been advertising could use a few more seed companys on the list. They are missing a few i was surprised to see missing like mandala, tga, reserva privada, mr nice and the list goes on for a little bit.

19. I agree. Love Reserva. Well only one way to find out. I am amazed that out here where I live, no one has heard about Ideal420Soil

20. i was reading into it a bit.

wish it had an ingredient list couldnt find one on the site if i recall.

i mix my organic soils and wonder how it puts up against them cuz my current mixture blew the ocean forest side by side i did away.