3 stage perpetual harvest Cannabis garden

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Cananinja, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Dude, sucks only celebrities and important people get time off work for "fatigue" and "exaustion". Running on a couple of hours of sleep a night for the past 2 weeks...

• Like Like x 1
  2. feel ya on that man

best us "normal" people can do is take a nap[​IMG]

3. At times I wish I was a bit more social. I little help might be worth some social interactions but then again, I am growing cannabis. Security concerns exacerbate my antisocial challenges. So is my life. The hermit botanist.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Besides the sharkshock, looks like my C99 is a 50 day photo period also.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Can't wait to bloom this gal and her two other sisters

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Once again harvest time is here

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  7. You always reap what you sow

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  8. that kosher gets me every time!!!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Was great seein you today bro! Glad you made it out☺

• Like Like x 2
  10. Stop trimmin and give us a pic ninja...lol!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Everything is looking mighty fine bro! I need to work on my cloning area and techniques, get them down 100%! Really loving all the updates man, doing some wonderful things in Coco!

Hope all is well with you and yours man!

• Like Like x 1
  12. #572 Cananinja, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Thanks bro. Turns out this bug that has been kicking my ass has been pneumonia...

I'm in line right now to pick up some medicine. No matter what work never ends. Later on today when the lights come on at the east site, the ladies there will get a screen built. This time we are going to use pvc for the frame.

I am very proud to say that work for the newly secured west site will beggin this coming weekend. I feel so blessed that I get to work with someone who was and is a friend beforehand.

It is my unyielding belief that with integrity, honor, respect and a karma based approach, any type of business can flourish and bloom.

I have dreams that keep me awake at night. Dreams that seem so real that they govern my every waking moment. I have seen the success I will have in the future and nothing will hinder my work towards that. I've lost so many friends to the fallacies of humanity, but I've also recently put together my core team. As I've said before

I see great things in our near future.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Two solid days of trimming. I'm almost done.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  14. And the final numbers are in.

16 zips of nugs
    5.3 zips of popcorn/fluffy nugs
    3.8 zips of sugar trim

A grand total of 25 zips of production under one light from a medium yield plant.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  15. Well done my friend well done for sure👍👍👍

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just picked up a 100 micron bubble bag. Time for some fun

Attached Files:

17. #577 Cananinja, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
    The time has come to gut out the grow room. Lots of work to be done today, not only will this ensure we eradicate what ever mites might still be alive, but will retrofit the grow space to start putting out 2 pounds per harvest.

Grow big or go home and secretly hate on me, LOL. It's all good, the good keeps getting better.

18. i love your attitude! Keep it growin...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cool beans, thanks for stopping by.

I see you've been a busy bee...

20. Yeah got some soil mixed for autos outdoor and planted them, photo veg is lookin good aswell my light was at 75 percent this whole time...i was like wtf is goin on man...whatever so itll be at full power these last three weeks!

• Like Like x 2