3 stage perpetual harvest Cannabis garden

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Cananinja, Jan 15, 2014.

1. #341 Cananinja, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Today I make a pretty big change in my regiment. Normally, I would run trials of any change prior to implementing it to my garden. This time I'm willing to make an exception simply based on the good rep that this product has with all my non GC hydro pals. I've been the stuck up guy unyielding to my H&G regiment but today I switch from MultiZen to Hygrozyme

Attached Files:

2. Lol duh, im already subbed here :rolleyes:

Lookin forward to your results on the change :smoke:

3. Subbed ill katchup as i can then stRT POSTIN

4. Took me awhile to wade through the thread and get current.. So this is where your hiding out ?? LOL nice set up.. good vids..

5. Thanks bud. Your compliments carry a lot of weight. I'm glad you now know my back story. You organic guys are awesome. I have so much to learn..

6. #346 Cananinja, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    Chernobyl has now been in coco for three days and as anticipated, she has now woken up. Also I'm trying out my good luck with other plants. Below is my Thai chili. She looks happy in coco too.

Attached Files:

7. At just about five weeks in bloom, the nugs are filling out nice. This kosher run is by far better than my previous. It's kind of like being a sayan (sayajin). You get stronger with every fight and become exponentially stronger after every defeat. Lord knows we've all had some runs we aren't too proud of, but we sure learned what NOT to do.

Attached Files:

8. Isn't that the truth.. Here is my own worst disaster.. http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1175723-70-watt-mh-hid-starter-box.html/page-10#entry18301728

9. I need one of those lenses to filter out the HPS wash

Attached Files:

10. hate that man. the hps will never do bud shots justice. i try to catch em right before lights on or right as they go off

11. #351 Cananinja, Dec 19, 2014
    My outdoor kosher is still not flowering. This is not good as this plant is about 2.5 feet tall already. If it behaves the same as inside, she'll triple her size when finished blooming. Making this one in the 6' range. Let's see what she does. So to help her get in a good schedule I put her inside a little shed I have at 5 pm and put her out around 7 am. There was too much light pollution at night keeping her in veg.

Attached Files:

12. #352 Cananinja, Dec 19, 2014
    The clones are now teens. They are close to two feet tall. As soon as the topped double heads on all plants get big enough to take as cuttings,I will do so and reduce the plant heights by half.
    I already have come to the realization that with the tent as my veg area, I will never be able to veg long enough to break the cycle and run 18 at once instead of 9 with 9 five weeks behind. I'll have to build a small wing to my grow room. Luckily I have the wood to do so. Project for this weekend.

Attached Files:

13. #353 Cananinja, Dec 19, 2014
    Cuttings should be ready for the taking in a week. I like to let the cuttings get to a good size before I cut them off. With each plant having two heads, that'll be 38 clones. What am I to do with so many?

Attached Files:

14. Good sized stock for only vegging three weeks then bloom

Attached Files:

15. I always take 2 or 3 of each strain just to insure a good cutting.. I'll high grade after rooting and toss the surplus if I can't find homes for the overage

16. Not sure why, but I have a hard time culling plants. I don't know. I just cant do it. Thanks to my meticulous data collection and sorting, my cloning process has not lost a single cut in over a year. I got some luck huh?

I'd love to see other's cloning technique. I was shocked that you can use just tap water, un Phd and every thing.

17. Ladies and gentle men. I just landed a job. Time to start drawing the plants for flower room #2.

Power up level: super dope

18. Hell yeah man congrats!! Can't wait to see how everything comes along! Looking great so far. Just got into my new house last night, getting everything all unpacked and set up. The humidity out here is crazy low xD Woke up this morning and felt like a fish outta water.

19. Perfect for flowering.

Nice. Welcome to my not so well known honey hole.

High as a kite at walmart atm. It's all good. Looks like everyone else needs a hit or two.

20. Work in the garden never stops. Plants never take a sick day off, neither should the farmer's hands. Earl Grey tea, soaked for exclactly 2.5 minutes and a nice doobie of green crack. Magic.

Attached Files: