3 stage perpetual harvest Cannabis garden

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Cananinja, Jan 15, 2014.

1. #301 Cananinja, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    Day seven since cut. Went to check on the clones and dayum!!!! These are the best clones to my name so far. No one leaf trimmed nor burned.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #302 Cananinja, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    Just popping in to take a smoke break with my girls. I bought a block 0f dry ice to give them as a treat. They sure love these bonus co2 spikes.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Beautiful bud you grew there, one bud in particular I swear could be turned into a rose tatt. Lol

4. Not sure if i missed it, what was your dry weight on that?

5. 9.6 zips of finely manicured herb and 2.5 zips of sugar trim. Pics in a bit, have to put my one year old to sleep.

6. Oh yeah, the beautiful thing about a perpetual garden is that there is never a dull moment. Just harvested and already at flower week one of the next run. This time I'm running 9 plants. The next run I'm doing 18 of my 20 plant allowance. The nex batch looks nice and healthy already. I'm also growing a couple of Thai chilli plants. Only one has sprouted so far.

Attached Files:

7. Smoking on some Kosher at the moment. The flavor notes are starting to come out. I was a bit worried as I took these nugs off the branches one day shorter than normal. It's all curing up nice

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. 20 plant limit? how'd you manage that?

9. #309 Cananinja, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    By asking first and explaining my higher dose riquirement.

SB meds.. you'd qualify maybe for even more with your wife's co'op

10. Kosher kush @ 2 weeks of bloom. Plants have grown over 16" in two weeks.. My word. They are loving the CO2.

Attached Files:

11. Today I placed all the clones inside blue solo cups. I'll leave them in there till the clones reach 6 inches, then they'll go in to one gallon containers.

Attached Files:

12. was fun smokin' with you this morning. Did that biscotti kick in?

13. Dude I had a blast. My neck is still killing my though. I lost the hash you gave me :(

It was so good too.

14. The only side effect, losing stuff constantly, but be sure I went through at least half by the time I lost it. I enjoyed it very much.

15. I'll be making more soon enough. The big Sativas are a huge mess and will have to be hash.

That biscotti give you a good buzz?

16. Sure did. I ate the second one around 2 am so I woke up still baked at 8.

17. 12:46 am, I am barely getting to my garden work. Looks like a long night with my girls.

18. Oooh, so this is where you lay it down huh?! :) looks great man! You got it going on dude!

19. 1 day short of three weeks in to bloom. This kosher run is doing great

Attached Files: