Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs on dabs....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Faym0us, Jan 14, 2014.

$30 a gram at my shop, fire too.

2. Well, if bud in your area is hard to find, I would think finding someone dealing wax would be like finding Sasquatch. It may be steep, but if you already went ahead and bought a rig, you might as well just indulge yourself. Unless, of course, you want to make it yourself but with the cost of bud, an extractor tube and butane, it is more expensive.
    My 2 cents

3. Well I didn't have plans on buyin a rig yet but it was beautiful and only three made my the local artist so I had to. But bud isn't too hard to find. Wax is though. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I'm so happy I no longer live in Iowa. The prices there are so high for any bud Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Holy shit,where I am in Quebec, Canada dabs aren't "Discovered" by everyone yet,it's coming out. 60$/g fucking sakes

6. My homie got his dabs for 50/g. That's a bit expensive. That shit better be fire.

7. I wouldn't go over 40. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I got 6gs of shatter for 110 last week, I'm in Oregon though. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. How many good highs on a gram of wax, never tried it but just might.

10. Fuckin Iowa man

11. ahha congrats or ur rig. but wy do u call wax dabs? ahaha. its wax. a  dab is a dab. we saying dabbing cuz most times were not globbing. but $70 a gram? shit i wudnt even have got a rig if wax cost that much around here. $20-$30 a gram for the danky is all i would pay

12. Stick to that leaf, return the rig?

13. I can't return the rig. I mean I could but I would have to exchange it and honestly I didn't see much I really liked.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. depends if its trim or nug run, if its nug run, thats reasonable

15. Your lucky. Im in TN (Nashville area) and dabs are no where to be found around here. Not for me atleast.Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Just an FYI, it's not called dabs. You can say your taking a dab, but wax/oil/errl isn't called a dab. 
    In california I get medicinal errl for 25-45.

17. #37 Infamous_Rum, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    I currently get 1g of good wax for $30,

18. I'm from Florida and I just recently bought wax for the first time and paid what you did. I knew it was overpriced but haven't had much opportunity to buy it.
    But aren't dabs awesome?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. No clue about your specific area but I agree anything over 50 is a rip with those prices your better off making your own tbh

20. I live near does Moines as well. No more then 50 a g. But I get mine from a close friend and is very hard to come by in Iowa. Unless some dudes you know trip west to get bulk on a great deal. I may be able to help you out. (Ames)

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app