Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs on dabs....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Faym0us, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I got my first oil rig today and I didn't have any plans on buying dabs back home but since school started up again I decided to hunt some dabs down in my area.
    I've found 1g for $70. It's really nice dab, from the same guy I get my medical from. I just feel the price is really high. I was wondering what your prices are in your area. I'm in Iowa, close to Des Moines. 

2. For most people in my area it's like 40 a gram for top shelf. For me it's cheaper

3. @[member="LAMedicate"] So is what i'm paying super unreasonable...?

4. [quote name="Faym0us" post="19335665" timestamp="1389665701"]@[member="LAMedicate"] So is what i'm paying super unreasonable...?[/quote]pretty muchSent from

5. Yeah anything over $50/g is outrageous.

6. well that depends on what other prices are like around your area. Unfortunately, pricing is one of the areas in which this forum is almost completely useless, as people on this site are from all around the world and prices vary so widely from place to place. Where I'm from, paying 70 for a gram of oil is unheard of, but in Iowa, it might be the norm. 

7. @[member="SantiagoDunbar420"] That's what I was thinking....Iowa has good bud but I don't know about oils. I'm normally in Wisconsin and grams go for about $50 or so....I was hoping it would be closer to that....

8. $35/Gram for this

I wouldn't pay more than $40/Gram for some wax normally. Being in a non mmj state as you are though I'd imagine all cannabis products are higher in price than I am used too. I agree with the poster above me, anything over $50/Gram is too high.

Attached Files:

9. I'd say the price of a gram of wax should be about the price of an eighth

10. BumpSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. hey guyz I got my strawberryz Juicy Jayz rolled on uphz lolz

[​IMG]

I just found some a gram of dab of some marijuanas for $70 what do u think?

12. You're being a dick why?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. lmao sorry I had to. 

14. It was a simple question. I don't know a ton about dab prices. Iowa is tiny. And the town even smaller. I wanted to make sure I wasn't getting totally ripped off. Rather ask then look like a dumb fuck buying shit for $70. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Midwest can be kind of a bitch. Street prices for a gram of bud can be upwards of 20. I've once bought 2g's straight for 40.... Eventually I found a decent connect that will do eighths of dank for 40. But yeah, it doesn't sound crazy

16. I can't find any in the UK, so I usually buy a Q for £50 and make 1g of wax from it.

17. And yeah. $20/g in Iowa/wisco (where I also live) and $60/8th. I've seen gs as low as $15 but that's about it for my area. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. [quote name="Faym0us" post="19335618" timestamp="1389665310"]I got my first oil rig today and I didn't have any plans on buying dabs back home but since school started up again I decided to hunt some dabs down in my area.I've found 1g for $70. It's really nice dab, from the same guy I get my medical from. I just feel the price is really high. I was wondering what your prices are in your area. I'm in Iowa, close to Des Moines. [/quote]I lived in that area of Iowa 2yrs ago, and that was about the price I got if I could even find it. The prices there suck. I actually stopped smoking the last year I was there cause I couldn't justify paying what I was paying.

19. Sweet. So I'm getting ripped off but only cause I'm in Iowa. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. yea i pay 40 a g for wax... wouldn't even considered $70 grams lol.