Coffee

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Crates, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #21 littlemisspuffit, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    I cant go a week without coffee. I work with it all the time as a barista and I get it free all day. I like medium roast the best. I hate dark roast. I usually drink it black. Iced black brew first thing in the morning when I get to work. Cause I never have time to finish a hot drink in the morning. Lately I've just been having americanos to cut back on caffeine. Mm with Irish cream flavoring anytime. Ummm I also love an iced dirty chai when its hot out I can't wait for summer:)
    Does anyone love herbal teas?

I dream of a time when I have my own place, my own kitchen, my own space age type coffee maker, and I wake up to fresh hot coffee and a fat blunt and no plans for the day.

2. Well blame the companies that package and distribute "Columbian" coffee.
    That's how it is spelled lol.

3. #23 hurpdaflerp, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    i drink about a pot of coffee or more a day. i love that shit.  i sometimes add cream and sugar.  but if i dont have both i drink that shit black. good as fuck.  i love me some coffee.

i need to buy a coffee ginder and a percolater.  the can stuff just isnt the same.

4. I adore a nice coffee.

I have a Tassimo coffee machine which can create some beautiful drinks quickly, perfect for when you're on the go. Starbucks' Mocha Frapachino is like an orgasm for my taste-buds.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Never drank coffee, never will. Addictions are bad.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. 2-6 cups daily. Black and as strong as you can get it. Loving Sbux's Sumatran coffee. Great compliment to a bowl in the AM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Lately I've been drinking Hawaiian coffee, not just the Kona variety but other, lesser known areas.  Honeyed Yellow Catura is a really nice coffee to try with a distinct sweet honey flavor due to the unusual way they dry and cure the beans.  

• Like Like x 1
  8. I love coffee and I've turned into quite a coffee snob over the years. I've cut back though compared to how much I used to drink.

I don't drink it before bed. I suffer from insomnia so try to avoid caffeine after 3pm, it doesn't really seem to help but I try to avoid it after that time anyway.

9. Also have to avoid after lunchtime ish, mega fresh coffee gives me palpitations n tremors from time to time so I'm more of a tea freak. When I'm not having bad reaction to it I do like fresh ground black, cappuccino, latte, with/without flavoured syrups, flavoured beans, I prob go bit ott n overdose on caffeine I don't think I would survive a Starbucks with extra 5 shots in it. I love all sorts of tea too, English breakfast, earl grey, herbal or fruits always on the lookout for something new. I like ice tea, Long Island ice tea, American sweet tea n various tea flavours u get out there all rock too.

11:17 pm . Smoking a bowl and drinking a hot cop of joe. love it.

11. 08:51am drinking an iced coffee smoking a J and getting ready for the beach!

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I love coffee.  It tastes amazing and makes you feel great.  The caffeine from energy drinks or pills just isn't the same.  There's something else in coffee that adds to the stimulant effect.  

13. Yes straight up!! Want to try some Marley Coffee , Bob Marley's son, Rohan runs the company now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Coffee....coffee...coffee.....said very quickly.

I love coffee.  I'm drinking some right now.  Every day since I was 18.  I love coffee....coffee coffee coffee

15. I thought I was the only person like this. I quit my ADD med that starts with a V, and now I drink coffee daily and can't do anything without it

Best part of waking up is folgers in my cup

Omega369

16. Hell yeah! I drink coffee all the time.  And coffee and weed go great together.

17. I love coffee, but I will take almost anything. Black sweet iced hot cheap or gourmet it doesn't matter I need energy for work hehe.

At work we have unlimited cheap stuff.

18. If it's too sweet or too much cream I'll just pour it out. Its like sugar is just sitting on my tongue until I eat/drink something else. I usually make myself a large and put in a little less sugar or syrup than we would normally put in a small. Perfection.

• Like Like x 1
  19. yes coffee is nice

20. I love coffee and drink coffee almost every day. To make it easier for me to enjoy coffee, I have a 3.5 bar espresso maker coffee machine and make coffee myself at home. I love it when I 'm working or studying something.

• Like Like x 1