Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to make an

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by token-Slex, Jan 13, 2014.

1. #1 token-Slex, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    Apple pipe, sorry I forgot to edit the title. As of late, thanks to some broken glass, my friends and I have been using the apple pipe method to smoke. The first time, we used the first Google result we found to make a pipe, which included a foil bowl. The next day one of my friend's older brother pointed out our mistake (oops) so the next time we tried to use some of the apple skin as a screen, but that didn't work out too well, so we just plopped a decent sized nug in the hole of the apple pipe and that worked just fine  :smoke:  but the thing is, most of our stockpiled weed is a little ground up, about the same as if it was sent through a grinder, (got crunched up in the bag during a hiking accident) and it would fall through the hole in the apple pipe. Is there any special way to carve the apple pipe so that ground up weed won't get sucked into the pipe? Pipe screens are hard to come by. Thanks in advance!  :smoking:

2. I suggest buying a 5 dollar pipe.

3. Just use tinfoil. Your lighter isn't burning hot enough to release anything toxic, and really even if it did a few times wont hurt