Best Netflix Stoner Movies?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by ChickenJewel, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Hell, Netflix US has some awesome stand up material. Standup's not for everyone when high though, a lot of my friends don't like to actively watch something.

I would recommend anything by Louie C.K., Katt Williams and this one latino dude I can never remember the name of... He won a "Last Comedian Standing" or something.

2. Anyone here see 'Inherent Vice?

3. Zietgiest 1-3

Sent from old ass Droid

4. I haven't had netflix ina a bit butttt some of my fav movies to watch when blazed were Mean Girls, Liar liar, Dumb & dumber. Jay & Silent Bob. Cheech & Chong. The new guy. My Idiot brother. Babys day out (believe it or f*cking not its pretty funny) lol XP
    K I'm all out for now..sorry :rolleyes:

5. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099546/ 

Far Out Man 1990       - An aging hippie sets out on a trip across America to find his family.

\t\t\t\tCheech Marin \t\t\t\t\t\t\t...\t\t\t\t\t\t\tHimself
    \t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tTommy Chong \t\t\t\t\t\t\t...\t\t\t\t\t\t\tFar Out Man
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tRae Dawn Chong \t\t\t\t\t\t\t...\t\t\t\t\t\t\tHerself
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\tShelby Chong \t\t\t\t\t\t\t...\t\t\t\t\t\t\tTree
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\tParis Chong \t\t\t\t\t\t\t...\t\t\t\t\t\t\tKyle
    \t\t\t\t\t

6. Dont forget, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Detroit Rock City, Road Trip, and Clerks... btw... I know this girl who knows this girl who knows this guy who knows you on here... he said you like ham ... hahaha ... ANyyyyyyyyways ... liar liar was one of my favorite movies.. jim carrey movies in general... i liked watching movies that were super mind fucks .. then id ge tlost in my thougths and have to watch it again haha

7. Gabriel Inglesias ... Im not fat im Fluffy

8. Currently on netflix?
    some of my favorites are Kid Cannabis, Adventureland, Cosmos, Degenerate Art.

and some Conspiracy films, alien films, occasionally

SS

9. Bill Burr - I'm Sorry You Feel That Way (10/10)
    Jim Jefferies - Bare (10/10)

Definitely the best two stand-up specials to come out in 2014, hands down.
    Perfect laugh-out-loud comedy. Not for the feint of heart lol.

10. watched this movie yesterday and fell in love. maybe its just bc im a huge cera fan or that its about san pedro, either way great film.

11. the big lebowski and the obvious mac n devin go to high school

12. It's been over a year since I made this thread and I'm still getting notifications lol. Glad to see its helping others though

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

13. uds House is a funny one I foundSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t

14. Grandmas boy is on Netflix again

15. Fear and loathing in las vegas its trippy as fuck!

16. The Union: The Business Behind Getting High

17. im wait like crazy the american ultra because stoner comedies are few but is even more few the action pot comedies
    IMDB LINK --->>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3316948/

TRAILER--->>

18. Kid cannabis with dr cox from scrubs as the Canadian grower/supplier of the dank smoke

19. Those were some good looking ladies in his flower room!