Big Foots Garden-Reserva Privada Purple Wreck and Headband DNA Sharksbreath and Kosher tangie

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sciapodous, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Yeah man the paranoia eats away at ya after a while, or at least it did me. That's why I gotta get to CO. I could pull 1 harvest after this one with my current set up, or upgrade(which will be nice to have in co) and pull 2-3. I'm just struggling with the risk aspect of riskvsreward. Doing it would help me greatly in the future, but could also end it and my dreams along with it haha. Maybe I'm a bit too paranoid.

2. #22 Bootfullofbuds, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    Paranoia is good, it's what keeps us from doing stupid shit lol. I would just wait man. It's not worth losing what's right around the corner.

3. #23 Sciapodous, Feb 6, 2014
    Agreed. Thats what im thinking. Ill probably pick up the equipment and store it until i get to CO. Cant wait haha.

4. #24 Bootfullofbuds, Feb 6, 2014
    Good luck dude, I wish I could pack up and move myself but I have prior commitments, plus I'm holding out to be the first dispensary/ legal bud store in a 50mi radius of where I live lol

5. Thanks man. I'm a little nervous of it all but, what can you do? Just gonna go with the flow and hope I can find work within a couple months. I won 260 dollars worth of amazon cards in the last week, I've been saving them all and last night I just ordered that 1000w light you linked from amazon last night for FREE! Ok, I had to pay 5 dollars out of pocket to cover what was left of shipping but I'm stoked! Should be here by the end of the week, these girls are going to be happy.

6. Sweet dude. That light had the best reviews so that's why I ordered it. It's really nice honestly, I wasn't even expecting this good for what I paid. It's great and air cooling helps 100x

7. Yeah I was reading them last night. I can't wait to get it in my garden and test it out. I can't wait to see how my harvest is going to come out with 1000w during flowering, I've been blown away with the 600w so far. My cool tube doesn't have much of a reflector, and I think that hood will really focus my light more intensely through the tent.

Also, I'm starting to get a decent amount of pistils now and the plants have bigger since my last pic. I'll take one in a few minutes at lights out.

8. wooo pix. always excited for flowering pix

9. ..And so it begins.

Attached Files:

10. Well in two days we'll be exactly 4 weeks into flower. Half way there. Plant stretch has stopped, resin production has started and these little koosh balls are swelling. Oh and hung the 1000w yesterday. Happy times.

Attached Files:

11. Really like what I'm seeing with this 1000w

Attached Files:

12. nice that's gonna turn out great

13. Thats what im hoping. Looks like my yield is gonna be much more than i was expecting at the start thanks to the thouie.

14. #34 Bank404, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
    Nice healthy plants man

kosher tangie seems like a winner, ive got 3 different phenos 2 which are 3 weeks away from being chopped and 1 that i cut yesterday. they all reek of citrus. ill get some pics of the dry kosher T in a couple of days.

edit:pics

Attached Files:

15. Hmmm wonder how the Kosher Tangie turned out.......