INDOOR GROW SETUP WITH CRITICAL KUSH

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sham, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Duuuude you got some trees bro! They are looking great this is probably the best first grow I've ever seen. I'd keep feeding them at least once a week, indica's like the nutes and she's gonna need them through week 6-7. Gah Man you got some nice buds. They are only gonna get bigger. Those things got HUGE dude. Bet you're glad you flowered them when you did. It's ok to remove those huge yellow fan leaves. They may be blocking light. Otherwise I'm impressed bro, good job

2. Bro do you really mean that? The best first grow? Why do you say that? What do you see exactly? Thanks for the input... Which leaves should I remove exactly, don't you think I should leave them so the girls can suck up all the energy and nuts from them. When should I stop feeding them the nuts and molasses but I also noticed some spots on my leaves too ugh what's going on teacher ? Talk to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I just see lush green leaves and substantial bud development. They are huge bro. It's whatever you want to do about the leaves dude but I'd take the ones that look like these off
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392580690.695594.jpg
    The plant is done with those for sure. It should clear it up a little for your lower buds too. Keep it up dude

4. I have 34 days left flower u think I can hit a pound ....? Their stanking to! Hey bud I accidentally touched a lower bud or shal I say grazed it and I promise it felt like I had gorilla glue only finger tips

5. A pound is very possible

6. Molasses bro I think is dojng the trick , been watering three days a week ! What's going on with your grow and how was that butter you made? Dude can you teach your pupil on what I need to do the last two weeks of flower ? And the last three days should I keep them in the dark with 50 percent humidoty ?

7. My grows goin good. I've got maybe 2 weeks left if that. Last two weeks of flower just water. Give them a good flush when you've got 2 weeks left to get all the residuals out. Then just water from then on out. I wouldn't do 3 days of darkness. Most do 24hrs darkness before harvest.

8. A lot of folks say 72 hours and or 48? Why do you say 24? Dude I wanna try your smoke! When you say flush for the last two weeks do you mean the first week that day I flush them each with two gallons of distilled water ?

9. I just think that's a little long. I've never done it longer than 24. But it's whatever you want to do I'm here to guide you not to dictate

10. Weed should be legal everywhere their making a killing over there in Colorado! I would like to take a trip to Amsterdam! Man to be honest never thought my grow would be that good but will def take your advice and trim those huge fan leaves. Do I just remove the leaves and leave the branch or clip the branch with the dead leaf? Man you need to smoke some of this dank smells good . Temp is 77 with humidoty at 44 percent ... Lights off it's dark bro !

11. DONT CLIP THE BRANCH just the leaf buddy. They should just fall right off

12. I need football sized nugs lol I won't stop how you been anything new with your grow what's good with that butter your made ? Any advice you got for me?

13. What do you think the key to big nugs are and getting them frosty? Dude I want it to look like I got funnel cake sugar on them girls? What got you into growing and your biggest yeild was ? Can you share your experience with your first grow and how it went? I picked up a few landraces ima try those next in the tent some afghan kush and Pakistan valley ever hear of those? Any input ? I am an indica guy I like that knockout punch at jams haze 2 doesn't look bad too

14. One good way to get them frosty as fuck is lower the humidity down to 25 or 30% during the last 3 weeks of flower...the stress will cause the plants to produce more resin to protect themselves from harsh conditions.

bout to be cheifin blizzys

15. I been doing that already during the day with the carbon filter fan on for about 12 hours it's about 29 percent and then at night when the fan goes off about 44 to 56 percent humidoty at night

16. Bud where you been you haven't heard from you you got to respond to me past few posts lol bro when I dry how long do I keep the fan on for when drying and should it be on for the whole day 24 hours for a whole week?

17. Hey bro I came across yo thread and this looking like 1 hell of a first grow I'm in my first grow in my third week of veg right now this how they looking i also topped them

Attached Files:

18. I got sum critical kush 2 and they do get funky

Attached Files: