INDOOR GROW SETUP WITH CRITICAL KUSH

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sham, Jan 13, 2014.

1. I'm 24 and let's just say southern US.Man, do the led's even get hot?? I'd put them a little closer honestly, just keep in mind if they are growing 1" a day you're gonna have to move it up. A good rule of thumb is to put the light as close as you think you can, because your lumen # gets cut in half after 2ft, and put your hand over the top of them for atleast 5-10 seconds, if it's too hot for you, it's too hot for them. But generally the closer you can get without burning them, the more intense the light, the bigger the buds. I'm running a 1000w air cooled hps on a single plant scrog, and I keep my light about a foot away. I'm 4 days from being week 5 out of 9 flower. Check it out http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1276141-Purple-Diesel-1000w-scrogI'm a weed connoisseur man. You name it, I've probably smoked it. I like sativa's really heady trippy psychoactive high. I don't really like the couchlock and I hate weed that makes me sleepy unless it makes me feel really euphoric as well. Some indica buzzes are pretty legit, but I just prefer to be able to function lol. Favorite strains are LSD, sour diesel, and granddaddy purp. I got the chance to smoke skywalker OG about a month ago and it was pretty damn good I must say. I definitely felt the force lol.

2. Bud how do we look so far I guess you can say we are in day 10 of flower? What do you think about misting your plants during flower? I also purchased the advanced spectrum 540 watt led light yesterday check it out ...What's your opinion so far on the look of the plants? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390997840.409065.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390997858.824965.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390997869.641836.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390997887.658868.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390997904.091328.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390997927.258157.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390997942.108034.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Your lookin good bro just keep that light down on them nothing against led's or anything but I'm a MH/ HPS guy just like Boot. I've used led's tho and there fine but if you don't keep the light close the nugs will be loose as a goose lol. But that will happen no matter the light if it isn't close enough. Boots givin good advice I'm gonna just creep my way on out lol. Seems like he's got your back you'll be fine just keep listening to what he's sayin and you'll do great.

5. #45 droski456, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Oh boot I was gonna say I seen ur list up thete of your fav smokes well another one you really might wanna try is a world of seeds Skunk47 or a Ghost Og kush. If you want a knock ur dick in the dirt smoke for the night time either one of those girls will floor you. Skunk47 beans are on attitude but the only place you can get the ghost is off Doc Greenthumbs site. If you've never been there he's got good genetics his plants are as stable as any. Buy he's kinda steep on the price its like 200 or 220 bucks for 10 beans of the Ghost. But I know you know what ur doin so you wouldn't let them go to waste. You really might wanna look into those 2 strains if you've had them another raw ass strain is Northern Lights #5 x Haze by Sensi Seeds its a old school legendary strain but still to this day the most potent weed I've ever smoked without a doubt. But I know you've probably had it. :)

6. #46 droski456, Jan 29, 2014
    Oh hey man that Ghost Og I was talking about if your wondering what it will do under a 1000 watter lol well here she is I had to dig through 3 years worth of pics to find her but this is one plant prepare to shit ur pants lmao!!

Attached Files:

7. She was splitting right in half were the plant was so heavy on both sides I yielded over a pound off her. :)

8. There is two plants on the pic tho shes the one in the back.

9. Dam bro! Thats some weight. What do you think my yeild will be at the rate I am going? I will bring the lights closer, I also got another 540 watt LED Coming in a few days. I have six plants and am in 10 days of flower another 50 days left lol.... do you also mist your plants during flower during the day hours to cool off or even at night with the lights off?

10. Umm if you got another 540 coming and you have 6 plants umm if I had to guess at the least meaning like everything turned out the worst possible 8 or 9 ounces but if you keep up the good work closer to a LB!!! Lol I don't see why you couldn't get a pound but be careful misting bro of you mist your big colas and the water seeps inside the bud and doesn't dry out you can get bud rot and mold. If that happens you can usually get rid of it if you catch it early but it doesn't take long to ruin a whole crop. So just be careful you can mist but I don't usually I have before but its been awhile I'm not gonna lie. I'm sure a lot of ppl on here do but that's just how I do it. When there early in flower its one thing but at like week 6 on I wouldn't. Your doing good man and you'll only get better. Remember tho I'm not tryin to preach at you buy I've used ufo's and other types of leds before you gotta keep that light down on em. But your lookin good as of now. Just keep up the work. Ill pop in and help out. Between me and Boot you'll pull out a good harvest. And look at it this way whatever you get no matter the weight its more than you had right. :)

11. Keep at it and you'll be doin this in no time!!

Attached Files:

12. #52 droski456, Jan 29, 2014
    That's the tops off one of my LSD plants from this harvest.

13. These fellow blades are giving you great info. For placement of the light you should be able to put you hand on top of the canopy. If it's is hot in you hand raise if until you can tolerate the heat. The closer the light the better. Light looses intensity the farther it travels. Being as close as possible give the plant the most light possible.

14. God dam! Who are you people giving great advise? Dude your tops look like baseball bats frm a little league game! I am def gonna bring the light three inches closer and take it easy from there. Just observe and watch. I also been using a table spoon of molasses and a table spoon of fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom for a gallon of Nestle Water. Do you think thats enough of should i increase the molassess or ferts? You guys are good dudes my brothers Kron, Bud, and D ros..... no doubt! Let me ask you have you padres ever growm landrace starins? whats your imput on that?

15. You sound like you got your regiment going good I wouldn't fuck with it.

16. A lot of people like the landrace strains i myself have never really messed with them much.

17. Oh and I was gonna tell you earlier today but I forgot. If you've never seen a which has a double growth on it in that pic of my colas off my Lsd the bud in the top row in the middle is a double growth ill take a better pic of it tomorrow from the top so you can see it pretty cool looking.

18. how do you top? what is topping is it better or should i just let the plants be ?

19. Well it really just depends on what you want. Topping will give you more bud sites but that doesn't always mean more yield. Your already in flower now its to late to do it now. But next run you have ill show you how its done. And well ill show you my secret on how I get my plants to yield so well you'll probably use my method for the rest of the time you grow. But it has to do with topping but its got more to it then just that ill show you tho just so you'll know and can do it if you want.

20. Thanks Chief Rocka! I can't wait to find out I am in day 15 of flower! Their looking good and healthy I cut down on the mist and jus gonna let the leds just do their thing. I am gonna feed them this weekend, Tbale spoon of Molassess and Table spoon and a half of Fox Farm Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom per gallon of water.