2014 DENVER HIGH TIMES CANNABIS CUP

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by atownbrown2319, Jan 13, 2014.

1. [quote name="atownbrown2319" post="19354840" timestamp="1389923589"]I I did some research and I'm starting to think its a NON smoking room but fuck it.. I got the super VIP but I'm down to get a group of fellow blades meet up at the event. That was my point of starting the thread going to get a squad of ppl to meet up at the cup nd puff on some LEGAL bud lol[/quote]Sounds like a plan to me. The concert should be dope as hell! U have any strains you wanna try?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just bought my tix, I live in this great state of CO and would be happy to help any one out with suggestions or a possible meet-up. PM me with any questions!

• Like Like x 3
  3. [quote name="robmxer" post="19355905" timestamp="1389933901"]Just bought my tix, I live in this great state of CO and would be happy to help any one out with suggestions or a possible meet-up. PM me with any questions![/quote]Good shit bro! I will be sending you a pm shortly. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Anyone have suggestions on must try strains? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. It's weed.

Insert scarface meme from half baked.

JUST SMOKE IT B.
    It won't be anything different than what you get at home. Hell the prices will probably be the same to 50-60/8th. Have fun with that.

6. [quote name="Sgtstadanko707" post="19358008" timestamp="1389974288"]It's weed. Insert scarface meme from half baked. JUST SMOKE IT B. It won't be anything different than what you get at home. Hell the prices will probably be the same to 50-60/8th. Have fun with that.[/quote]Like I said I'm going for the experience Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I'm moving to Colorado in a few weeks. :hello:

• Like Like x 2
  8. [quote name="budquest" post="19358037" timestamp="1389974734"]I'm moving to Colorado in a few weeks. :hello:[/quote]Lucky dude! Let me know how it is. I'm going in April Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I've heard Bruce Banner is an amazing CO strain.  If they have Super Lemon Haze def try some of that! :bongin: :bongin:

10. I'd gladly pay $50 for an eighth if I was out of town somewhere and could do it legally.

That being said, as a colorado resident....there are plenty of places you can find to smoke. Don't risk smoking in your hotel room. Would hate to see anyone removed and lose their payment.

I recommend coming a couple days early to avoid the out of control lines on 420.

11. [quote name="I'm Ron Burgundy?" post="19358084" timestamp="1389975403"]I've heard Bruce Banner is an amazing CO strain. If they have Super Lemon Haze def try some of that! :bongin: :bongin:[/quote]Thanks man sounds good 2 me. Hopefully they have them. Are you going to the Cup?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. [quote name="TripleBub" post="19358089" timestamp="1389975453"]I'd gladly pay $50 for an eighth if I was out of town somewhere and could do it legally.That being said, as a colorado resident....there are plenty of places you can find to smoke. Don't risk smoking in your hotel room. Would hate to see anyone removed and lose their payment.I recommend coming a couple days early to avoid the out of control lines on 420.[/quote]Yea money isn't the issue for me I have been saving up. Idk why he keeps raining on everyone's party. Would you recommend any spots? I will be in Colorado 2 days before 420.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. RED ROCKS...

14. Bruce Banner is a good strain, as is Romulan X Cotton Candy and Golden Goat (If you can find any LEGIT Golden Goat) are all good strains that are popular in CO

• Like Like x 1
  15. [SUB]we should be their to .[/SUB]

[SUB]My wife has not smoked bud in years , This should be fun![/SUB]

• Like Like x 1
  16. WELL MY GF DUMPED ME LOL SOOO THEIR IS A POSSIBILITY THAT I WILL BE ATTENDING WITH AN EXTRA SUPER VIP TICKET THAT I MAY BE WILLING TO SELL ID HATE TO LET IT GO TO WASTE . ANYONE IN THE CO AREA LOOKING FOR ONE ILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED CLOSER TO THE EVENT DATE. THESE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT AND I AM NOT GOING TO RAPE YOU ON THE PRICE SO LETS GIVE IT A MONTH OR 2 And see how shit goes .. Sry for the caps just want ppls attention

• Like Like x 1
  17. [quote name="Jerzeslugga" post="19361129" timestamp="1390014001"]RED ROCKS...[/quote]Is that a dispensary? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. [quote name="thebeaver50" post="19366361" timestamp="1390100450"][sub]we should be their to .[/sub][sub]My wife has not smoked bud in years , This should be fun![/sub][/quote]Gonna be super fun bro! Stay medicated! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. [quote name="robmxer" post="19365346" timestamp="1390087958"]Bruce Banner is a good strain, as is Romulan X Cotton Candy and Golden Goat (If you can find any LEGIT Golden Goat) are all good strains that are popular in CO[/quote]Can't wait till April man!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. #40 MrTea, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    As a local, I urge you all to not support this event.  This is just another Cup where New York Based "High Times" invites the dispensaries who pay them the most money from any state "not necessarily even Colorado" to have a booth at their cup.  Support our local events instead, like the Bongathon, or the 710 Cup, etc. Fuck this, fuck High Times.  The weed at this event will only be subpar at best.  Last year I didn't even want to smoke the hash at this event, just full of tane and brown. 

• Like Like x 4