2014 DENVER HIGH TIMES CANNABIS CUP

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by atownbrown2319, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Right now I'm at 1UP on Colfax for Festival 64. They're handing out pre-rolls and have an outside smoking area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Any blades stay in at LA Quinta? :D

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Any blades in motel 6 wheat ridge?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. What's the line lookin like today blades

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hey guys check out sticky budz they hook it up with free shirt and glass pipes. Like 10-15$ pieces at my local headship in Minnesota do not bad. Bud is on point. Bubba kush was 70$ an eighth. Sour d 60. Hawaiian snow on sale for 42 an eighth. Lots of edibles n wax n shit. Nice atmosphere cool people worth a stop. Its off Broadway on alamand and cherokee

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. 70/8th. Extortion??? They are making a killing on the tourist.

7. 70/8th. Extortion??? They are making a killing on the tourist.

8. Its just supply and demand with recreational right now. Once there's more shops that have dual licenses the prices will go down.

9. Lol. That is what they say so they can keep prices high. You really think there isn't enough weed in co. Haha. We have had medical in ca for 26 years and they still sell oz for 300 bucks. With people being happy paying 70/8th why would they want to lower prices.

10. Because there really has been problems with keeping products in stock. Also Colorado has a far more developed system than California's so they won't keep prices higher, there's no reason to. Medical and recreational have to be completely separate right down to the warehouse where plants are grown. There's only 100 or so places that are recreational compared to the 400+ medical shops. If people are truly worried about the prices they can just get their red card.

11. How was the line getting in today? Did anyone have to wait long?

12. You can say that again.

Yep, it was worth repeating.  Supply and demand my ass - what is wrong with the people paying these prices?

13. It's legal. We don't care. It's better than what I get in my state. Why would they lower prices when people are paying them. How about everyone stops going to the rec shops for about a month. Then I bet you would see prices go down. Supply and demand. Lol. They have no idea.

14. I had a great time I'm very tired I didn't care about prices I had a good experience thanks for all the advise and the bus to show was great can't wait to come back ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398113907.117387.jpg

I think you're in the minority camp, but you're probably smart enough to realize that, but not smart enough to realize your opinion doesn't mean shit to 40,000 plus 420 festival goers in the Denver area.

Your resolution to combating high weed prices is slighty off a free ticket on the short bus. Selling weed legally in a brick and motar operation ain't cheap. These folks are entreprenuers looking to make a profit off a budding industry. Price is factored in accordingly.

Home boy rec shop gots bills to pay.

16. #237 BeautifulRedGoddess, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Did you have a booth this year? I'm almost positive I stopped by. Do you remember a hot red head from Tennessee haha

17. I loved Green Man. I tried I think the OG ghost. I met Michael, I think he works or owns it, at our hotel by the venue. He let us try it and it was amazing!!

18. Sour Diesel was the shit!

19. Does anyone know what booth the 10,000 dollar bong was at?