Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I live in a college town, and cant find a decent connect to save my life

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Silverburst, Jan 12, 2014.

1. I live in a fairly large college town and cannot find a single good connection anywhere. Any advice on how to find a steady connection? People have told me to ask around in headshops, but that seems sketchy as hell to me.

2. Maybe you have flaws with your personality.

3. What a wonderful and helpful response.

4. talk to fellow smokers you know and ask them about where they get their dankSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. if you live on campus and cannot find bud, then you arent out meeting enough people.
    if you live around campus it will be a little harder, but you are gonna have to meet new people...

6. just go to the campus and ask around man, you'll find it soon enough provided you don't look like a nark. If you live in a college town it's there, you just gotta go find it. What town if you don't mind me asking?

7. alot of headshops where im from strictly forbid talking about bud in the store.

look for people carrying those nap sack backpacks.