CFL Microgrow: Kalashnikova with HST

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ChronicFinest, Jan 12, 2014.

1. cutting early unless you have to is such a waste....

20-30% amber trichromes before im cutting, harvesting premature just kills potency and duration of the high

2. Hahahah lol. It's hard not to. But i'll wait a litte longer.

3. #63 thevines2, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    i honestly say you have a week and half minimum(id still call that premature harvest)

you are only at about 6 weeks, just keep telling yourself itll be more disappointing to cut it early than letting her mature.

clear/milky trichrome mix is a really short high, normally pretty cerebral,

where as amber/milky will give ya a longer lasting high, better range of cbx levels and thc

not to mention the last weeks are just fattening up and maturing.

patience is half of growing cannabis if not more than half =p

so much more rewarding when you do it right and have that first test smoke of it harvested at right time, dried right and proper cure. actually i cant think of many things more rewarding than that first nice bong pack of some dank nuggets you grew yourself and damn good =](i guess thats how parents feel when their kids make them proud <3)

4. You will be happy if u eait two more weeks man the grower above me is on point... I know by experience its not wort it

5. i feel like with the cross this strain is, it would be a real shame to not let mature.

both ak and white widow grown to full maturity can be amazing. ive grown both in my time(part of reason this strain interests me a lot)
    my plants i harvested later with them had much better duration on the high and much more full range, ive also had afghan genetics bring on some serious resin production in later weeks

6. Well, what can i say. You are very convincing. I'll give it another 10-15 days.

Thanks for the heads up!

One blood? One all!

7. I reakky want some of chose seed mixed with white widow and afgan right?
    Me and u statted the same . So I did I scrog grow chexk out my thread if u want any tips bud.. love traking to growers that know what there talking about.
    If unwanna check my thread out its small twnt scrog questions.,
    ?. Also have an outdoor thread called 20 gall pot hpw much should I water I think

8. hey bro were u get those seed I love the look of thtat plant plus the ak and white widow sounds like a wonder full smoke

9. Hey, well it is a wonderfull smoke. Green House Seeds has them. For a very affordable (12 euro for 3 seeds) price.

One blood? One all!

10. ship to us ??

11. Yep

One blood? One all!

12. shipping to usa id say go with attitude on east coast but chicago customs been picking a lot of west coast and mid west orders from what i have been seeing(herbies head shop im sure carries it as well)

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/green-house-seeds-kalashnikova/prod_3321.html

for future grows id suggest spending a little money and getting something like this, under 60x magnification you can get an amazing look at the trichrome colors

http://www.amazon.com/Carson-MicroMax-60X-100X-Microscope-MM-200/dp/B000P8AUMU/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1396801024&sr=8-5&keywords=60x+loupe

here are some examples off google for visual reference
    http://boards.cannabis.com/attachments/outdoor-growing/254364d1283585419-gdp-bubble-berry-trichrome-mid.jpg
    http://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/GDP2F.JPG

these look like high quality pictures taken with expensive equipment but i think it shows the idea im throwing to explain

13. It happened today! I harvested my baby girl. Though i am not happy with the yield I am satisfied with the quality.

51 flowerdays and 103 total growingdays resulted in these fine buds:

Damn they smell good! Hope you all enjoyed it. I'll do the first taste/smoke report in 4 weeks.

Thanks for all your feedback, tips critisism and compliments. Loving GC where all kinds of people come together sharing the interest we have for this gift from mother nature!

One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

14. Enjoyed it bro post up dry weight for us

15. I dried it and put it in a jar. I'll weigh it soon and give you guys the numbers...

One blood? One all!

16. One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

17. I spy a magic flight battery

18. You spy very well :)

One blood? One all!

19. I'm dying to see the final weight, give me an idea at what I'll be looking at. I'll let mine go to 60 though.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Hi guys as promised... Final weight is 56.3 grams of great smoke. Nice mellow high and lovely flavours!

One blood? One all!