CFL Microgrow: Kalashnikova with HST

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ChronicFinest, Jan 12, 2014.

1. #21 GreenMasonJar, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
  2. how far and to vegetative state are you if you're flowering: you do not want to repot it.. what size what size container do you have it in now the size are you going to put it into if you can post pics of everything that would really help me out

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. She is almost 2 months old. I don't have the older pkt anymore.

4. Day 57: She recovered from shock but it took really long and she barely made it. A strong lady i got :)

I switched to 12/12 5 days ago and white hairs are showing already:

Attached Files:

5. #25 ChronicFinest, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    I fed her today.. i thought timw for more beauty pics:

Attached Files:

6. #26 ChronicFinest, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    Day 62 / Flower 10:
    I am feeding her every watering. What is funny though is the fact that she has much thinner leaves then my previous Kalashnikova grow(which you can find in my profile since i journaled that grow too:) She is exploding now. Beautiful bud sites developing and she is looking healthy to me. Judge for yourself:

Attached Files:

7. Looking good man keep it up

8. Thanks :) i am proud so far too. Considering I almost gave up after repotting her.

9. Man thats happens all the time .. next time try this foilar feed or root dip and it keep transplant shock down ... ... cant wait to se her flower shes gonna be a nice one

Attached Files:

10. Cool will buy next grow. Tnx! Legalize.it

One blood? One all!

11. Short update: Just watered her. She doing fine. I replaced fans for circulation, i got only passive intake. Works just fine, 25,2C.

One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

12. I burned a leave or two. She is growing like crazy!

One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

13. I don't know if it could hurt her but i put her in sunslight now that spring is back!

Still booming in grow!
    One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

14. #34 thevines2, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    shes looking pretty good =]

nice little set up you got going on

do you have a ph meter?

im just wondering what was going on there around day 40-45 with how slow she was going(i have never grown the strain so not sure how it handles stress wondering if you had a lock out of N or K back then and feeding her leveled out ph?)

i generally practice HST and LST more than most people i have talked to or met and my plants take it like a champ with little to almost no shock time sometimes

could be the difference between organics and soiless chem growing tho

pulling up my chair on this, this strain has been catching my eye lately on seedbanks

15. Hi all! Around repotting both the old and new soil were around 6.7.
    Well she is doing great but i wonder if the yield is going to be greater then just LST. Here are some more pics:

One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

16. shes looking beautiful

17. hey man hows the grow coming along?

18. Hey folks,

One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

19. Oops double post , sorry guys... I'll upload some pics tonight.

One blood? One all!

20. Day 88 of grow/ day 36 of Flower Power:
    She is doing just wonderful. I think the yield won't be more then the grow without HST but that's because i screwed up a lot of thing. Next i'll try mainlining.

But for now the resin on this plant is booming. And she is fattening up good as well. Nice citrus smell but it isn't overwelming. She is using 200 actual watts of cfl lighting:

One blood? One all!

Attached Files: